Home

Does anybody know who the vocal cast are going to be in KotORII:TSL

starmark2k

^^^^

I'm thinking our PC in TSL will not have a voice, just like in KOTOR. It is better that way IMHO. :D

Originally posted by Prime

I did a couple of the voices. In particular, I'm pretty happy with my Darth Sion voice. I tried to base it mostly on Urkle.

:rofl: Sion... Urkle... now that would be funny! :rofl:

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Who are all these people?

You are a fan of Star Wars and you don't know who at least some of these people are??? :confused:

J/K Emperor Devon :D ... Or Not! :eyeraise:

Natalie Portman =Queen/Senator Padme Amidala...

Alethea McGrath = Madame Jocasta Nu, Jedi Library...

Harrisson Ford = :eyeraise: Han Solo... he also is Indiana Jones, Jack Ryan, etc....

Mark Hamill = :eyeraise: Luke Skywalker...

Temura Morrison = Jango Fett, voiced Boba Fett in the DVD Edition OT...

James Earl Jones = :eyeraise: The voice of Darth Vader himself...

Anyone remember all that info that LEC posted on the cast for KOTOR just before it came out? I'd doubt they'd do the same thing again, since revealing who would be in it might tip their hand as to who we'd might run it, but it would still be interesting, a lot better than finding it on the IMDB website after the X-Box version arrives.

James Earl Jones.... I recognize that name. I am a huge Star Wars fan (I have over 100 drawings to prove it) My friends constantly remind me that I am "Possessed" by Star Wars (true) and they insist I give thirty minute lectures about it... Not true! I'd say more like thirty-five! I am possessed by Star Wars, but I never memorize movie star's names... or singer's names... or a any celebrity's name. (My friends think it's weird :lol: )

I checked IMDB its not there yet... but it should be after the release... this could prove cameos as well cos if the women who done bastillias voice done it again the liklyhood of a cameo will be increased.

also i hears a rumour that kate mague (sp) (katherine janeway) and jeri ryan (7 of 9) (Both star trek voyager) will be init but that was from a friend who does make stuff up so don't bring your hopes up.

Originally posted by Khier Serakk

Yeah, I found it impressive when I heard Sammy L. Jackson voicing a crooked cop in San Andreas, heheh.

indeed. I think KotOR:TSL devs won't let us down.

Afterall in KotOR they were able to get Ed Asner (Master Vrook) and I'd almost swear (although it being Bioware & not Obsidian) that in NeverWinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark, Durnan's daughter's voice sounds identical to Sandra Bullock.

She's not mentioned in the credits, but I'd still bet $$$ on it. It's a one-liner and the only thing I recall is the "Oh my word!" but I immediately associated the voice... (could just be my age however ;) )

TSL just seems to me like it's a guaranteed ca$h-cow, and that means VO* talent's ears seem to be a little more open...(we can only hope)

*- voice-over

Now the game is out can someone who has an x-box please look at the credits and tell me who the voice actors are

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please.

I don't normally beg but

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please.

I thank whoever is a very nice person who does it.

Thank you

Archived