Home

Christmas Movies!

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by ckcsaber

B0002WZTQQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

A cross between a Kosher Shaft and Airplane!'s shameless gag machine, The Hebrew Hammer is an unabashed burlesque about a streetwise Jewish private detective (a "circumcised dick" in his own parlance) named Mordechai Jefferson Carver. Once ostracized by Gentile children, Mordechai has become a much-feared defender of Jews, so extreme that even the militant Jewish Justice League tosses him out. Until, that is, JJL leader Chief Bloomenbergansteinhal and his lovely daughter Esther recruit him to take on the wicked Damien, a snippy anti-Semite who murders Santa Claus in order to turn Christmas into a Jew-hating holiday.

This looks like a GREAT movie to get me in the christmas spirit... XD

I just saw that on Comedy Central. It was hilarious! Awesome movie!

Originally posted by StormHammer

I'm preparing myself for the host of repeats they're bound to show on TV this Christmas.

And Grooves, if Lethal Weapon and Die Hard put you in the Christmas spirit...well...heheh...hehehehehe :p

No actually it did not. I absolutely HATE Christmas this year, and I blame 99% of it on my job. I don't WANT to feel this way, but I do. I have TRIED to get into the spirit, but it feels better for me to distance myself from it when I am not there, as I tend to take my work home alot more lately, and not buy choice. :(

Honestly, it cannot end soon enough...

I'm with Groovy on the Alastair Sim version ... though I wouldn't throw the GCS version out of bed ;)

My faves:

- Christmas Carol (Sim)

- Rudolph (Rankin / Bass)

- Most of the 1st gen Rankin/Bass stuff ... it was coming out while I was growing up ... you *had* to wait for the yearly broadcast.

- Miracle on 34th Street (original)

- Christmas Story

Mike

Originally posted by Redwing

Love Actually. ^__^

Oh and that old cliche...It's a Wonderful Life. Still good after all those years of every TV station playing it every Christmas :D

I want to see the Patrick Stewart version of A Christmas Carol... o.O

It's very good. Very good detail in the clothing and set design. Stewart is a very convinging Scrooge. Although not as "funny" as the Alistair Sim version, it's definitely well put together. I won't tell you anything else, as not to spoil it for you, but when you DO finally see it, let's chat! :D

Archived