Home

big prob

Dark_Twin

You won't find much sympathy here, I'm afraid. No one here can help you - this problem is inherent with downloading the game. Even if they could, very few would. I'm terribly sorry, sir, but you'll 'ave to buy the game. Can't be more than $30 at this point, can it?

Originally posted by Dark_Twin

thx for your "HELP"

:mad:

I'm sorry, but what do you expect? You pirate a game - STEAL IT - and come here to a group of rabid fans and supporters of the developer and publisher and look for help at getting around a problem that happens *only* to pirated copies of the game?!?!

My advice - have you played JKII? I've been seeing it everywhere for $9.99 this season, and it is a great game that still has plenty of MP action available.

When you're done, JA should be closer to that price ... or you can check eBay.

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

I'm sorry, but what do you expect? You pirate a game - STEAL IT - and come here to a group of rabid fans and supporters of the developer and publisher and look for help at getting around a problem that happens *only* to pirated copies of the game?!?!

Exactly. It's like a jewel thief who steals a priceless diamond inside a case from a museum, then goes back and informs security, "I can't break the lock on the case. Can you give me a hand?" :rolleyes:

Posting this type of topic is a bannable offense. If I were you, I would not talk about this anymore...EVER.

Oh yeah, welcome to Lucasforums! Hope you enjoy the stay (see, we've got a soft side ;) )!

thay shoud track you down and ban you from jka :mad:

this is the reason that thay ain't making new updates

ppl like you downloading it

lock this post and don't help him until he both the game its like only $10,- in stores here now :mad:

breaking his own glases :p

and i also agree whit Neverhoodian and txa1265

im a poor man...:( :( :( :(

lol...

if you dont wanna help me thats fine...

but i really want to play this game...

plz guys help..

this indeed tels something difrent

and there is no good working crack for JKA

yust buy the game

thats the problem!!!i bought the game!!!

and the mp.exe file was broken!!!

so i downloaded a crack!!!!

Broken? What did you do, drop it on the floor?

Uninstall and reinstall. The only way the game files can be "broken" is if the disk is defective. LucasArts will replace a defective original disk for $5 if you return it to them.

That is assuming of course that you have an original disk to return *cough*

LOL

Come on even i bought the game!

But still i think pirating and downloading is the future, there is no stopping it.

Ever since there were movies,games,computer aduio there were pirates, rippers,encoders.

Remember when they tried to sue Kazaa?

Well i didn't follow that through cuz it was completely senseless but i think i heard that they just can't sue millions of people.

And dude what shop did you buy it in and what did you do to the cd?

Return it and if they don't want it sue them! Just sue them or beat up the store clerk!

-Disclaimer-

I do not support nor does the second and third party referring to Lucasarts and Raven support any kind of illegal pirating and/or downloading of any software.

:amidala:

Dude i believe in innocent 'till proven guilty so guys lighten up maybe he did buy the game and as you see his english isn't all that good so maybe he made a mistake?

Now listen follow my advice get to the shop and ask your damn money back and go to Dixons or any other Computer shop that is in your vincinity.

And if you did illegaly buy/pirate/copy/steal the game i can tell you that the most coveted crack on the net is a good JKA mp crack so finding one is near impossible.

But trust me MP isn't all its cracked up to be; It's very different from SP in many ways as example the saber play;

If you're in a good fight with a worthy opponent and you get lag he :mad: kills you with the opportunity.

As soon as they see a connection interrupted they start hacking away at us "lagging people"! And when you do anything that makes you get some score you'll be called a lamer, n00b, or any new thing some guy can think of including "whore" :bdroid2:

Hahh sorry got carried away, stupid multiplayer...

Now i don't want to start a conversation or a debate about this i just gave my opinion okay?:amidala:

I will not be drawn into another piracy debate with a mindless teenager ...

OK, I'm good. See ya ...

Mike

Archived