Home

...Uh....wtf

Nerd_Annhilator

How come it's more offensive to dress as a nazi than it is to say, dress as the devil? Shouldn't ALL christians abhore that entirely? I mean, come on, they're dressing as the DEVIL! the being hell bent (PUN!) on eternal damnation of your SOUL!

Oh wait, they're not actually the DEVIL, tihey're just DRESSED like him...ahhhhhh

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

For the prince of a place that is, to put it lightly, "not terribly fond" of Nazis? Yes, it was probably a booboo on his part. Overcritical and only a problem because of who he is, yes; but thems the dues you pay for being a prince I guess.

werdage. it makes *all* the difference because of who he is. This has got nothing to do with "it's just a costume" and "people can wear/believe what they want". This isnt the average joe, he's the Queen of England's grandson, and you cant do something like this and expect no one to comment on it. I'd quite gladly trade into his lifestyle of dating rich English nobility and palace hopping all year :D If it means I cant wear a nazi costume for a dress party then that's cool.... (id go dressed as john holmes anyway) :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by ET Warrior

How come it's more offensive to dress as a nazi than it is to say, dress as the devil? Shouldn't ALL christians abhore that entirely? I mean, come on, they're dressing as the DEVIL! the being hell bent (PUN!) on eternal damnation of your SOUL!

Oh wait, they're not actually the DEVIL, tihey're just DRESSED like him...ahhhhhh

:rolleyes:

I agree. Those people are just too sensitive. :)

Originally posted by IG-64

I mean I can sort of see if it was like, holloween, and you were a jackass with no friends or something, but...

You've stated on several occations that you have no offline friends :dozey:

J/K of course ;)

And I found it funny, unnecessary maybe, but funny :)

Archived