Home

Wtf?! No, No, No!

Mike Windu

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it ironic that their football games are called "Madden." I hope ESPN realizes they made a mistake and find some loophole so they can stop this. In the meantime, Sega should make junior sports games, where most of your team doesn't do anything or gathers in one spot.

I won't be surprised if we see more of these kinds of stories.

This month: EA gets football

Next month: EA patents the video game, releases own console

Next year: Entire staff of EA is assasinated by spies hired by Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo.

TiE

Originally posted by Kain

Aw damn. Teh EA r taking teh sp0rtz gamezz. that r teh lam3rezt thg i herd all dayz.

Then I remembered I could give a **** less about sports games and moved on.

Well you obviously care about them somewhat.......you did post in every single one of these threads after all :o

Originally posted by Kain

Aw damn. Teh EA r taking teh sp0rtz gamezz. that r teh lam3rezt thg i herd all dayz.

Then I remembered I could give a **** less about sports games and moved on.

Fiddlesticks. T3h Dahaka IS LAMZ0RZIN M3333 WTF PREENCE 0FF PERZIA + GOODSMA3CK???!!!!!!!!1111111

:)

Some of us do care, evidently because we enjoy ESPN NFL 2k series. Or better yet, we hate the fact that EA is pushing its might around and bullying other companies, preventing them from making the great games.

kthxdrive-thru1hourf0t0 :xp:

Hey all I'm saying is these athletes get paid enough. I'll be ****ed over and dead before I put another cent in the bastard's pockets. Besides, the NFL sucks. The NBA sucks. NHL...s'alright.

And no, KBell, I don't care...at all...period. Its called stating an opinion. It tends to happen in an open forum.

And the Dahaka did suck.

They pu godsmack in POP???? :eek: *stabs self in ears*

It aint the games industry it used to be folks... EA owns almost everything (didnt the french government have to step in to stop them taking over ubisoft?) and there are will only be a few publishers with the monopoly on almost all games...

meaning nothing original will ever get released because sequels, established brands and move tie-ins have less risk associated with them.

Its already worse than hollywood (which is bad enough). At least there are still some independent movies that are getting made...

If you are upset you should email ESPN and ask them how this benefits sports fans... at the very least you might make them feel bad. :D

People should care. It isn't about sports games only, it's the threat of an EA monopoly. There are anti-monopoly laws in existence but there is nothing that stops a company from going bankrupt leaving EA the only gaming company.

The problem? Gamers will be forced to buy EA games, whether they're good or not and at the price EA decides it will be.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

People should care. It isn't about sports games only, it's the threat of an EA monopoly. There are anti-monopoly laws in existence but there is nothing that stops a company from going bankrupt leaving EA the only gaming company.

The problem? Gamers will be forced to buy EA games, whether they're good or not and at the price EA decides it will be.

Dammit. That makes too much sense. I blame the testosterone driven idiot men of the country who go 'MADDEN MADDEN MADDEN *drool* ITS MADDEN!!!!'

Archived