Home

Tomb of Jesset Dal'Kest Available for download at PCGamemods.

Darkkender

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have a permanent permission on all of my files Chainz.2da.

@ everybody, I will shortly be employed and getting satelite high-speed and at that stage I will be able to re-upload many of my mods and consider making Patcher versions. If there is anybody with the inclination to modify all or any of my mods to the patcher version you have my permission to do so, just please retain there readme's and proper credit to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm? Just curious, but it seems my post was deleted a while ago. {Snip} Repeated TSL Patcher questions removed.

Please note if you notice a post of yours gets deleted it is a good idea to not post the same thing again, this is spam and will not be looked kindly upon. Spamming threads asking for TSL Patcher versions of mods to be made does not help get things done. -RH

Ah, and yes, want to ask a question related to this mod too. Why the game crashes each time I replace the main lightsaber crystal with SW crystal cartridge (or the Crystal, White) on the normal lightsaber such as Short or Double Bladed Lightsaber? Are the SW Crystal Cartridges only compatible with Segan Wyndh sabers?

Thanks for the both answers. :)

EDIT: Nevermind for the TSL Patcher question, just re-read Darkkender's post above. :p

But the problem of the crystal is still occured.

Why the game crashes each time I replace the main lightsaber crystal with SW crystal cartridge (or the Crystal, White) on the normal lightsaber such as Short or Double Bladed Lightsaber? Are the SW Crystal Cartridges only compatible with Segan Wyndh sabers?

The crystal is not compatible with short or double sabers, only use it in the normal lightsaber hilts. You will get crashes or "null nade's" if you attempt to do so. This same general rule applies to many lightsaber mods.

Ah, I see then. Sorry for the patcher before--didn't know about it--and thanks for the answer now. :)

The crystal is not compatible with short or double sabers, only use it in the normal lightsaber hilts. You will get crashes or "null nade's" if you attempt to do so. This same general rule applies to many lightsaber mods.
Hmm... I've just tried to put the white crystal on normal red lightsaber, and it causes the same error. But when I replace a Segan Wyndh saber crystal with a red crystal, it works...

Ah yes, and another bug (maybe?). The mod works fine on my save file, the "Rune Covered Pillar" appears after I talked to Lashowe. But on my another save file, it won't appear even I have killed them. I've tried changing map, but it's still won't appear.

Hmm... I've just tried to put the white crystal on normal red lightsaber, and it causes the same error. But when I replace a Segan Wyndh saber crystal with a red crystal, it works...

What type of saber did the 'white' crystal come out of?

If it was a normal saber then I would say something is incorrect in that crystals upcrystals.2da entry.

The reason for the save game error is because you missed the part in the readme where you have to visit the area on Korriban for the first time because there is a script trigger that only launches the first time you enter the module. If your trying to go there after visiting the area then the script never fires and it doesn't work.

Hmm... weird... because on the save game that the mod works, I have arrived on Korriban before the mod was installed, even though at the time I'm still at the cantina (haven't entered the academy). And on the save game that the mod doesn't work, I was on Manaan when the mod is installed. After I go to Korriban, the mod is not working.

• 3 months later...

Hey Darkkender, I'm relatively new to the whole modding thing, but I just want to thank you for the Kests tomb. I've been playing KoToR for a long time, but it's always been for the XBOX so I never knew about the devastating and malleable aspects of MODS. Yours and the Exar Kun Tomb are the first two I've experienced, and I just wanted to thank you for the time and effort.

Also, I'm having a hard time finding mods, so I was wondering if you might give me a list of gameplay editing mods (like the kest tomb and Exar Kun's tomg) with which I may look for and try to find.

Thanks for the hard work.

good god - now that I've gotten my old video card to work so I could play TSL, I find this topic, with a new area for K1! Bloody hell guys - I love new areas and now I got to put my Bloodrayne PC run on hold to check out this new area! LOL

All kidding aside - new areas rock - I'll be downloading this while my family is on vacation(I'm home with a broken leg :( ) so I'll be more than occupied. I think wolfshadow's comment kind of cemented my desire to try this mod due to him saying "good gawd! what a fight!"

• 1 month later...

It would be best as there are new spells and baseitems that may not work properly unless it is a fresh game. Be certain to buff up before starting this area. It is no joke when I say it has taken me more than an hour to complete this quest fully buffed at level 20 without a hardcore mod installed. This mod is designed for the hardcore player.

I'm having a problem when I join up with Lashowe. The rune pillar doesn't spawn and when I try to warp to the tomb, it crashes my game. The Lashowe/Tuakata fight movie exec.'d when I rounded the corner at the shyrack cave. I've tried restarting an earlier save, but it still won't work. Do I have to save Korriban until last or be at level 16 for it to fire correctly?

Edit: I tried it at level 20 and it still didn't work.

Edit2: Nevermind. I got it to work. I'm just too stupid to read the directions and run tsl patcher for the core files....but I have the same problem as Danyael, Lashowe is invincable. I was still able to use the pillar and go thru the mod... it's the most ballin' #$%@ eva!! Very nice! I remember the sabers and armor from the tsl holowan plug-in. Boo-yah!!!!

Archived