Home

Tomb of Jesset Dal'Kest Available for download at PCGamemods.

Darkkender

Ok for all those who have been waiting here we go.

UPDATED LINKS BELOW : (also contains the patch)

Now at Kotor2Files

http://www.jumpstationz.com/Darkkender/Kest.rar

Readme:

Mod Name: Tomb of Jesset Dal'Kest

Author: Darkkender

Supporting Mods & Authors: Chainz.2da & his Segan Wyndth Sabers & Jedi Armor,

Mavrick187 & his White Double Saber,

Mono Giganto & his dl44 & e15 weapons.

Installation: This Mod includes a KMM if you use this system. Otherwise just add everything to overide folder. If you have the above mentioned Authors mods just go ahead and overide everything. The one exception to the overide everything policy is the 2da files I tried to make everything as compatible as possible with most everything except the Holowan plugin and AIOFPM as time constraints kept me from that.

What this mod includes: This mod expands on Chainz.2da's Segan Wyndth Jedi Armor adding 7 new armor types, it also expands on his Segan Wyndth Sabers adding 2 new sabers for that mod. Also included is my creature grenade mod and the Guardian of the force lightsabers. If you have my recruit Darkkender mod installed just overwrite all the files in there when prompted as all of the above by me are either compatible with or updates to some of the listed equipment.

This Mod features 2 new areas available on Korriban. If you team up with Lashowe to kill the Tukata Queen in the Valley of the Dark Lords a Rune covered pillar will appear behind her at the cliffs edge. Proceed to the activate the pillar and oh my your in the Tomb of Jesset Dal'Kest.

2da mentions:

This mod includes 3 2da files baseitems, spells, and upcrystals. At the time of release upcrystals has been updated from the one Chainz released with his sabers to include Maverick187's white double saber, Darth Nemisis Nemisis saber, The Guardian of the force sabers, 2 new segan sabers White & Guardian, and sketh42's EKUN double saber.

Warning:

You should be at least level 16 prior to entering as everything is challenging.(Dry runs took me an estimated hour to complete with all lvl 20 heavily modded characters.)

Spoiler:

Take your time and explore the illusion of the ebonhawk before leaving. If you are using Redhawke's new construction bench the workbench aboard will be compatible with this mod.

Specail Thanks goes out to the following for various reasons told above and untold;

Chainz.2da

Darth333

T7nowhere

Cchargrin

Fred Tetra

Maverick187

Mono Giganto

Darkkender at Holowan Labs PM or look for me on the boards.

[edit] *email removed per the forum rules*[[/edit]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm stuck inside the tomb and I can't seem to get out.

EDIT: Never mind... got out.

:p

Good gawd~! What a fight. That was freakin' awsome guy. Great work~!!

:cheers::rock:

EDIT: The Guardian of the Force crystal for the Segan Wyndh sabre crashes the gamewhenver it's installed. Tried it 3 times, FYI. (Don't really care tho, 'cause I gots enough goodies that it really doesn't matter.) *G*

Okay, now I really wish I wasn't 3 homework assignments behind in AP Calc and have an essay to write for AP Comp. ..... You tend to lose interest in doing good work after you get into college even if it is jsut a safety.

Anyway back to the topic - Great job Darkkender, I'll try to give it a go as soon as I can. Oh and thanks for the umm thanks in your readme.

Originally posted by wolfshadow

Calculus-schmalculus.... Go play the mod. It will be much more fun than letters pretending to be numbers anyway. :)

I'd love to see what Darkkender, Darth 333, RedHawke and CHaInZ could do all together....

But this one was hard enough.

Hmmm.. it would contain about 1,000 scripts (that work), have battles tough enough to make even the strongest PC weep like sissy, be compatible with just about everything out there and contain corny humor :nut:

@Darkkender

Great mod man! I just started it last night so I haven't gotten far enough for a decent feedback, but I wanted to give you a big Kudos for working so hard on this thing. Darn good turnaround time to I must say, especially for everything it consists of! Super Job!

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Something is wrongs... When I align myself to the Dark Side, and kill the other 2 people, I can't leave the tomb. I can get the items, but I can't leave or speak to the person I spared. I've tried being neutral and light side, but I can never speak to the person who lives, or leave the tomb.

Have you tried to unlock the door. I had problems trying to set up the event trigger to unlock the door so I made it unlockable. As of yet I have not made after the battle dialogues, I kept running into various roadblocks. So some of these features when resolved will be in a update release. But anyways try picking the lock if I recall the DC is 40 or so, I never had troubles with my Jedi Guardian with next to no security skill on my test runs.

To all those who have tried this has anybody had troubles with the trigger warping you to the Illusion of the Ebon Hawk after the Computer Terminal?:confused: Such as it giving a explosion effect and no warp?

Originally posted by wolfshadow

EDIT: The Guardian of the Force crystal for the Segan Wyndh sabre crashes the gamewhenver it's installed. Tried it 3 times, FYI. (Don't really care tho, 'cause I gots enough goodies that it really doesn't matter.) *G*

I'll take a look into this can you pm me with some details. Also if anybody else is having this problem can they let me know. Does the white segan work wolfshadow?

If anybody else is experiencing the same problem as wolfshadow, I believe I know how to resolve it. I'm at work for a while today so I can't check till late tonight. If somebody wants to extract the item uti files from the area module files and throw them in overide that maybe why the game is crashing. If it is I will release A Patch tonight or tommorrow.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Did i do something wrong? When I start a new game it immeditatly goes to the cave. And when ever I try and load one of my old saves, kotor just freezes up and I have to shut it down. It wouldn't be so bad but when I try and warp out I just end up going back to the start of the cave. Also there is absolutly nothing inside of the cave...What's going on?

What other mods do you have installed. Also the Tomb isn't a cave it is one of the existing Korriban tombs re-used. There also can be no possible way for the game to start in the module for this mod unless you have hacked the executable. I repeat no possible way.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I just played through this mod and it was AWESOME!... frigging finally a mod that is actually challenging to get through!

1. The mod itself was excellent, well written, well planned and well thought out.

2. The mod is harder than I expected which was a welcome relief, I say this because after playing with alot of mods your character and party can become quite powerful as opposed to playing without mods. This mod put the challenge back into the game and I loved it.

3. I had no problems running the mod from a technical standpoint. I did not encounter any glitches.

4. The mod has some interesting surprises!

Now for the cons...

NONE! The onlt thing I can say that would make this mod better would be to use TSL patcher and re-release it so theres no messing with 2da and other files.

Two thumbs up on this mod!! It truly is awesome!

Archived