Home

Jolee made me laugh.

Drazin

I must have missed it the first time or not been paying attention, but I was talking to Jolee about some things, his past and all. We got to discussing his time on Kashyyk and he says to me:

Jolee: I did it all for the Wookie

Revan: The Wookie?

Jolee: The Wookie.

That cracked me up.

Anyone else?

Jolee by far is my favorite character in KotOR. If you take the time to explore all the dialogue options (many reloads), some of the stuff he says is hilarious.

A bitter, stubborn, know-it-all old man....he is my idol and I aspire to be just like him when I "grow up" :lol:

------------------

Revan: You were married?

Jolee: You know another way of getting a wife?!? Now where was I?

Definetly a funny guy.

The Destiny Story was good.

When HK told me he called

Malek a Meatbag

And that I thought it was so funny I kept it in his vocabulator, That was kinda funny too. But Jolee is definetly the comic relief in our team.

his use of the word Meatbag for one.

I think he is funnier in the 2nd game.

"I will terminate all meatbags you want me to master... Ugg, I hate that term."

"What? Meatbag?"

"No, Master... eugh I said it again."

Talk to greeta on Nar Shadaa and complete the trade routes quest to both Dantooine and Onderon. There will be a HK pacifier for sale. Install that into HK-47 for some laughs.

• 6 months later...

I have no idea how do you use spoilers but...

Jolee is very funny but he got one sad story.

It happen around Exor Vor and when he became a sith lord. He married his wife and Jolee was surprised of how she is strong in the force. He started to train her. Later, his wife was surprised that the dark side have more power. So his wife betrayed him and kill many jedis. Jolee found out and in the end, it turned out he had to fight her. Jolee won the fight and then he have a choice. Either kill her or let her live. He let her go because he loved her and when she saw it that he loved her, she went to kill more jedis until she was killed. The jedi council said that he had to be expelled because he had a choice to kill her and he didn't so that how and why he isn't a jedi anymore. He also say that the problem with love...it always hurt or something like that.

I was sad when he told that story...But you are right...he is the funniest one of all.

-----------

Spoiler Tags = [spoiler ] ...content... [ /spoiler]

Make sure to not have the spaces in the brackets ;) - ChAiNz.2da

I have no idea how do you use spoilers but...

Jolee is very funny but he got one sad story.

It happen around Exor Vor and when he became a sith lord. He married his wife and Jolee was surprised of how she is strong in the force. He started to train her. Later, his wife was surprised that the dark side have more power. So his wife betrayed him and kill many jedis. Jolee found out and in the end, it turned out he had to fight her. Jolee won the fight and then he have a choice. Either kill her or let her live. He let her go because he loved her and when she saw it that he loved her, she went to kill more jedis until she was killed. The jedi council said that he had to be expelled because he had a choice to kill her and he didn't so that how and why he isn't a jedi anymore. He also say that the problem with love...it always hurt or something like that.

I was sad when he told that story...But you are right...he is the funniest one of all.

-----------

Spoiler Tags = [spoiler ] ...content... [ /spoiler]

Make sure to not have the spaces in the brackets ;) - ChAiNz.2da

I thought it was

When he was training her she became influenced by the dark side, and then she confronted him using all her dark side-edness but he beat her, and because he loved her he couldnt kill her so he let her go, and she went on to kill lots of jedi, until she was killed herself. But the jedi order didn't expel him because they thought it was a good lesson, and Jolee didn't exactly agree with that, he believed that he should have been punished and was unable to live with what he had allowed to happen, so he left the order embittered with the silly old masters.

At least that's how I remember it...

And yeah, playing tricks on the old mans mind is funny.

I thought it was

When he was training her she became influenced by the dark side, and then she confronted him using all her dark side-edness but he beat her, and because he loved her he couldnt kill her so he let her go, and she went on to kill lots of jedi, until she was killed herself. But the jedi order didn't expel him because they thought it was a good lesson, and Jolee didn't exactly agree with that, he believed that he should have been punished and was unable to live with what he had allowed to happen, so he left the order embittered with the silly old masters.

At least that's how I remember it...

And yeah, playing tricks on the old mans mind is funny.

yeah, that's what I thought happened too.

Anyway, Jolee was by far my favorite character in k1. (Kreia was my favorite in k2)

I just loved all the hillarious lines he had in that game.

They should have had Jolee's house be another area you could explore on Kashyyk. Maybe someone will eventually make a mod where you get to explore his house and find some interesting things, like datapads that explain more about him and lightsabers and stuff like that. The crummy part was is that you could only see the outside of his house when you went there.

Archived