sexiest cartoon

jon_hill987

Sexiest Cartoon  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Sexiest Cartoon

• April O'Neal - Ninja Turtles
    • Daphne Blake - Scooby Doo
    • Ariel - The Little Mermaid
    • Jessica Rabbit - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    • Princess Jasmine - Aladdin
    • Lola Bunny - Space Jam
    • Betty Rubble - The Flintstones
    • Pocahontas
    • Other

the first use of ANYTHING is usually for erotic ends (paintings, photos, early films, books, cartoons, internet, dvd...) as soon as someone invents something, people will find a way to do fun stuff with it :D

Misato would have been my vote too, but since no anime was listed I asume this thread wasn't supposed to include it... so jasmine get my vote. Mmmmm, sweet jasmine....:D :D :eek:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by toms

Misato would have been my vote too, but since no anime was listed I asume this thread wasn't supposed to include it.

Well cartoons and anime are both just culturally different styles of animation. I figured the big key was just animation, so whatever.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Well cartoons and anime are both just culturally different styles of animation. I figured the big key was just animation, so whatever.

Yeah, it was just animation, I just didn't think of any anime, when making the poll.

but anime is ENTIRELY FULL of sexy females, whereas western animation has very few, making it a little unfair to include anime.

(not to mention that many people won't know who the characters are, and some others seem to have an irrational hatred of it).

Surely we shold add She-Ra to the list, and cheetara?

Originally posted by VikingLarz

Mind helping out someone who doesn't know what one is? Not me of course I ask for someone else. :D

You know, you could just use google when you have a question about something.

Because we will NOT be discussing that in here. NO!

OK. If I use google some 'bad' stuff might come up though, being how we cannot discuss what one is here.

You will live. In fact, the next time you have a simple question, google it first, or look in a dictionary / encyclopedia. It's a good skill to be able to figure things out by yourself.

Daphne Blake? What is so sexy about her?

Sometimes sexiness is inexplicable.

And yes, you need to start using google before you ask a question. Nearly every question you ask is easily answered by a googling. There's a rule on these forums that says "Don't be stupid", repeatedly asking simple questions is something I would place under that rule. Not to say you're stupid, but a majority of your posts are filled with questions that are easily answered by a google search.

Anyone here see Venture Brothers?

<_< Am I alone in thinking Doctor Girlfriend is kinda.... hot?

Archived