Home

Jack Skellington

Psyk0Sith

Awesome job Psyko!!!! I love this character, and I have to admit that "nightmare" influenced my work on the Eve project. I won't go on to much on that, cuz your the only one that knows what I'm talking about. hehe... Nice to see you putting out more models. Chat with you later mate. Mars out! :angel:

T= yeah maybe they could be tweaked a bit, i used a toy's head to get an idea on proportions.

LN= Actually i think there's one for Unreal 2k4?

Added some caps, a no cull shader and finger weights today. Dont have the movie so i dunno where to get sounds :(.

In a hour I have a soundtrack from the movie, I'll do my best to record the sounds.

EDIT: Ok that downloading of the soundtrack failed. I found some examples from the songs around it, but background sound, and no sounds of Jack himself. Now I got a game trailer, and the only thing Jack says is: "You're finished, doggy"

But now I go to bed, If you want that sentences I'll try to record it.

Ok I got the movie.

Also for a fall sound, some die sounds, taunts, pain a bit (trying to variate in pain 100 and 25), maybe roll and grip. Are there any others, the movie is full of sounds. And music :songsmile

• 2 weeks later...

Archived