Home

Movie Style Jedi Robes: TSL Style (Oh no! Not another robe reskin!!)

Prime

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've finished (for now at least :) ) the "generic" jedi robe. I more or less picked random shades, but it will serve as a template for the other colour variations...

robes2.jpg

Does anyone know what the texture for the basic clothes is?

Just a quick question- are you thinking of doing the darth vader robes with full flowing cape? i was thinking it sohuldnt be too hard to do on top of the dark jedi master robe or something to that effect. Just a thought, its cool if you don't. Looking forward to the release of the pack.

Originally posted by Prime

I've finished (for now at least :) ) the "generic" jedi robe. I more or less picked random shades, but it will serve as a template for the other colour variations...

Those look very good Prime, I especially like the detail on the boots. :D

Does anyone know what the texture for the basic clothes is?

N_CommF and N_CommM if I'm not mistaken. ;)

Hope this helps Prime! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

N_CommF and N_CommM if I'm not mistaken. ;)

Hope this helps Prime! :D

There they are. I was looking in the "P" section. Thanks. :)

Originally posted by Sivy

a little tip, which you probably know anyway but -

i found that by lightening a few areas on the boots you could make them look more leathery and authentic...

Yep, I may play around with that some more...

Thanks fellas. :)

Right now I'm playing around with the armoured robes. I'm not sure whether I'll go with the Kenobi/Clone Trooper style or use Mandalorian armour. I'll have tosee which looks better. Unfortunately the model is somewhat limiting...

Here is a early screenshot of the Jedi armour with robe. There are almost no details, shading/colouring, or shaders on it yet.

jediarmour1.jpg

Frankly, I'm not very happy with how it is turning out. The legs don't really work well for armour since they are modeled as fabric. Because of this lines get messed up and things fold in a funny way.

I'm going to play around with it some more, but I may end up abandoning the armour part of the mod...

Honestly Prime, I like it.

Only thing it looks just a bit weird, is as you said, the legs.

Isnt there a way to try to change that? Perhaps with some modelling?

I'm desperate to have that item :p so I if I could I would help, skin and everything just to help you.

Anyway, if you ask me it looks good, only thing that would have to be changed more ar ethe knees of the leg.

Still I LOVE IT!

Please don't abandon it :(

You could possibly try making a hyrid, Armor / Fabric for the legs. Having the armor in vital spots but leaving fabric at the joints. think football (American) pants with soccer shin gaurds.

just a thought:cool:

But the torso looks great. I can't wait to see it finished!!!

Does anyone know if the default Jedi robes model and textures from KOTOR are included in the TSL files? Just wondering...

I believe I found the texture (it may have been a gui icon though) poking around in there but I'm uncertain about the model.

I know for a fact there are .tpc's related to KotOR I robes in there somewhere.

a_jedirobe_001, 002, & 003 (.mdx and .mdl) are listed in KT under TSL. Doesn't mean that OE took the time to make them compatable with the game though. I don't know much about models, but I've heard from several sources that the two don't play nice.

Hope that helps.

Does anyone know if the default Jedi robes model and textures from KOTOR are included in the TSL files? Just wondering...

In ERF's/TexturePacks/swpc_tex_tpa/K

Right at the top K1_PFBI01.tpc

The female model is there in models.bif/Aurora Model k1_pfbim.mdl, and in models.bif/mdx you will find k1_pfbim.mdx.

But I don't find any of the K1 PMBIM Male body models. :(

For what it is worth, I hope all this helps Prime! :D

Archived