Home

Movie Style Jedi Robes: TSL Style (Oh no! Not another robe reskin!!)

Prime

Originally posted by Prime

I'd thought about doing Dooku's robes originally, but the problem is that as far as I know there isn't any model that is close to what he wears. He has a cape rather than a robe, and all the models have sleeves. That is why in the end I decided against doing them.

Yep, I agree Prime I've never seen any robes, clothes, bla, bla, etc. that come close to looking like dooku's design. kinda sad cause that would look really good in game. Yours are looking good :)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Uchiha Itachi

Can't wait to see the pics Prime :D

Barring any last second changes, I'm finally finished all the textures. Also, all the uti files are more or less done. The big things I have left to do are add the entries so that each robe is creatable from the workbench, and write the readme. These things shouldn't take too long, so I hope to get this thing released in a few days...

You can see what they all look like here. 56kers be warned, it is a big picture...

Originally posted by DarthMoeller

Is the black robe with the white tunic (end of the 2nd row) based on a character and i just don't remember, or is that an original robe?

It's an original one. It is a result of when I started to do the recolours and greyscaling my texture. I thought it looked halfway decent, so I decided to include it. :)

Originally posted by Prime

It's an original one. It is a result of when I started to do the recolours and greyscaling my texture. I thought it looked halfway decent, so I decided to include it. :)

I think it looks good, and i hope you get the rest of this project done soon! I know it's just a few more days wait, but when you want something a lot it seems like so much longer...

so i know you're pretty much done with the mod (which freakin rocks by the way, can't wait to get these robes!) and have given up on the armored ones, but with the armored ones, did you try to do the skin with regulra jedi robes (the ones you used for everything else) i think whats throwing it off for me is the crotch-hole (which i never understood on the regular robes "jedi crotch action!") besides not having the crotch-hole the other jedi robes have more torso space that would allow for more design area. infact, i'd say if you took the robe in the middle row, third from the right and replaced the in fold of the robe (not the bath robe) with armor and armored the thighs, knees, shins, belt and hands you'd have it. also the battle scars would be rad, you could make it [your name]'s jedi armor and put it in the box on the harbinger. sorry, i know your totally done and have probably heard enough, and i am in know way asking you or anyone to do this, its just my two cents completely after the fact. i'd skin it myself if i had the photoshop skills :D

Originally posted by i like commas

i know your totally done

;)

Like others I still have other ideas for lots of alternatives, but right now I feel the mod is finished. Besides, I need to leave ideas for others to do. :D

Archived