Home

Shut up and talk about cake!

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Lady Jedi

3) I have been known to lurk, just not in this area. Just ask Samuel Dravis; he'd probably vouch for that one. :D:p

Yes, she is scary like that.

5) I highly doubt that I will stick around or play the games. I just happen to make some damn fine cakes, so gave the thread a click. :D
You should play them. They're good, very funny stuff. :)

6) Ya'll are all crazy; maybe I will stick around for the pure rush of insanity. :D

Probably not a good idea. Though seeing as pretty much everyone that sticks around here is insane, I don't think it matters much. :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

Yes, she is scary like that.

You see? I told you. :D

You should play them. They're good, very funny stuff. :)

Guys are always telling me that I 'should play' some game; I rarely take the advice. :p

Probably not a good idea. Though seeing as pretty much everyone that sticks around here is insane, I don't think it matters much. :D

Are you implying that I am insane? Well, my goodness. You just can't get respect from stalkers nowadays, can you? :p:D

You see? I told you. :D

Guys are always telling me that I 'should play' some game; I rarely take the advice. :p

Are you implying that I am insane? Well, my goodness. You just can't get respect from stalkers nowadays, can you? :p:D

You gonna make me a cake or not? :confused:

McCoy:

..Hmm, what if I told you that you should learn programming?

Dravis:

I already told her that.

And I did take that advice. In fact I bought a big book about it, but I just haven't read it yet. :p

Dravis:

And her cake is really good too, even if you don't believe any of that other stuff.

My, but this boy is handy. :D
Groovy:

You gonna make me a cake or not?

Hmm, let me think. How about, NO WAY! :p Seriously, man, Dravis had to make his own; I merely supplied the recipe. Now, if you want that, I will PM it to you. Plus, if I made it it probably wouldn't be very tasty once it got to wherever you live. :D

Now, if you want that, I will PM it to you. Plus, if I made it it probably wouldn't be very tasty once it got to wherever you live. :D

See, the way this works, is you knock on my door, with said cake in hand, I let you in, you wish me happy birthday, then we eat cake. Any questions?

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

See, the way this works, is you knock on my door, with said cake in hand, I let you in, you wish me happy birthday, then we eat cake. Any questions?

No, no, no. You see, the way this really works is, I PM you the recipe, you leave it under your girlfriend's coffee in the morning, she makes it, wishes you happy birthday, and then you eat cake, and tell me what a genius I am. Any questions? :D

No, no, no. You see, the way this really works is, I PM you the recipe, you leave it under your girlfriend's coffee in the morning, she makes it, wishes you happy birthday, and then you eat cake, and tell me what a genius I am. Any questions? :D

You are absolutely right. :)

Archived