Home

Shut up and talk about cake!

Darth Groovy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Double Chocolate Gateux. If you're planning on getting hammered later, the cake on the way back is a lot more... pleasant. If you're not getting hammered, hey, you've just had a Double Chocolate Gateux.

Okay, so someone tell me how to spell Gatuex.

hmmm. Improvise. Get a french sandwich and run a layer of icing onto the top, then put some of those cool metalic balls on, they always brighten it up. You could also use your improvisation skills (cooking not acting :¬: ) to have small blocks off sour blue milk by the side. I love your blue milk*.

*but then i love chicken nuggets in chocolate spread, so you may choose not to take the compliment...

Originally posted by Fealiks

hmmm. Improvise. Get a french sandwich and run a layer of icing onto the top, then put some of those cool metalic balls on, they always brighten it up. You could also use your improvisation skills (cooking not acting :¬: ) to have small blocks off sour blue milk by the side. I love your blue milk*.

*but then i love chicken nuggets in chocolate spread, so you may choose not to take the compliment...

pancake%20bunny.jpg

Originally posted by toenail1

What's that cake mix called that ahs the little colored dot in it?

They add a whole new dimension to your cake experience! You can pick up a box in your local grocery store for a couple of bucks, too!

Angel Food Cake.

Originally posted by Joshi

So being an ignorant Brit, I have to ask, what the hell is Wonder Bread? I've heard it being used in a conversation (or a pathetic attempt at a joke) but still don't know what it is.

It's bread...... Just a brand name

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Back to food and drinks again.

Can't decide what cake I want for my birthday. Right now I am leaning towards German Chocolate.

Any suggestions?

How about Texas Sheet Cake? Those are AWSOME! :D

German Chocolate is good as well, or Chocolate Cream Pie.

Or just go to Baskin Robbins and get somethin' there. :)

And just to see the looks on people's faces, tell 'em that you want Mince Meat Pie. :D

Archived