Home

TSL Restoration Project: website up!

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing i hope the restoration mod fixes up is the ability to kill off your NPC's.

This was brought to my attention when my sith lord entered as brianna was defeated. I had romanced her and trained her making her swear an oath to my teachings and i was quite fond of her after turning her to the dark side... however my sith is relentlessly ruthless and she had failed me, and i do not tolerate failure. Given the choice I would have made her neil before me and behead her. :D Are we allowed these kinds of choices in the 'completed' game?

does the restoration mod allow you to kill ALL party members?

Mod note: Merged thread into the Restoration Project thread, since that's what the question is about. :) ~M

I am curious if you will add any downloads to your download section. It has been a year since the last, and was hoping you might throw us dogs a bone or two.

Or will we have to wait until release for some goodies?

p.s.-thank the force for you all!

I don't think they will be giving out anymore until the actual product is finished because of the fact it looks like they are pretty close to being done. Anyway I just hope we can see the real thing within the next couple months or so.

i have the advantage of never playing more then 1/2 of TSLs. I played kotor I a few times through, and once more as we speak. But I found out about this project right in the middle of playing TSL for the first time. At that moment, I kinda spoiled the end... and knowing that the game felt incomplete for alot, and I mean alot of people, I figured wait till this project is done! lol, good for me K1 never gets boring, especially while sitting back and working on my mod knowledge. Long Live K1 and K2 modding community!

Thx for the effort Restoration peeps!!!!

i have the advantage of never playing more then 1/2 of TSLs. I played kotor I a few times through, and once more as we speak. But I found out about this project right in the middle of playing TSL for the first time. At that moment, I kinda spoiled the end... and knowing that the game felt incomplete for alot, and I mean alot of people, I figured wait till this project is done! lol, good for me K1 never gets boring, especially while sitting back and working on my mod knowledge. Long Live K1 and K2 modding community!

{Snip}, you could better play through it at least once. The first time I also didn't understand it all but with my second playthrough I did understand it. All with all the cut content doesn't bug me. It's a great game the restoration project only makes it even greater.

Flaming will not be tolerated MetalMark. -RH

• 4 weeks later...

Quick question on installation. I see that it's been mentioned before, but I'm still slightly confused. Will installation be done the same way that any mod is, or will there be a .exe or something that installs it automatically, without me having to click and drag files all over the place? Or will it be installed the same way that official LA updates are installed: the Update button from the boot-up menu?

Here is a link to a mod that someone has produced which restores the HK droid factory, to hold you over until this project is completed. My only complaint is that you get a new recruitable character who replaces Goto. While Goto may not be very useful in the game as it is now, he is a rather important character towards the end of the game which TSL Restoration Project is restoring.

EDIT: And here is the patch for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Man I cant wait til this is finally done, im hoping that its done by this summer hehe. I know its ALOT of work considering this is a volunteer project and you guys are not on a payroll doing the work 8 hrs a day someplace but man oh man... if I was a billionaire i would give you all a cool million dollars each to get setup in a central PC lab to work together as a full team!

Inquiry:

I am having trouble understanding everything this mod is supposed to do? Can you please explain it furthur to me? such as what is going to happen with the plot? will there be more detail in the plot that was cut before?

Finally, what do you expect the public build version to be? 1.0 or later or might you release a public beta in the near future?

Inquiry:

I am having trouble understanding everything this mod is supposed to do? Can you please explain it furthur to me? such as what is going to happen with the plot? will there be more detail in the plot that was cut before?

Finally, what do you expect the public build version to be? 1.0 or later or might you release a public beta in the near future?

If my memory serves me, the first full build will not be released until the testers have gone through it one last time in an attempt to break the game.

Just what i was think, i think what Pavlos means is, the beta testers will give the game 1 more run though when TG believe they are done, and see if they can trigger any more bugs the best they can, basically they will try really hard to trigger bugs, by doing things you may not necessarily do when playing the game.

Archived