Home

The Revenge Of The "what If" Thread

Make a new thread for this, It's a what if thread, and if I start answering with the truth, somebody's gonna start flaming, because people would rather hear the emotion ruled opinions of the "left"

Well I do not need to start a new thread for nothing more than a round about answer to an already posted "what if" question do I. Or are you the "Super Forum" administrator who lets us know when to bow out of a thread when our posts conflict with yours? You'll find there are many opinions out there that do not agree with yours. Just because someone doesn't does not mean they are "flaming" or anything of the sort. ;)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please relax, I meant that it was a topic that would lead to an extended discussion, I would still be happy to discuss it, it's just that properly doing so would be going off topic, because of the length of posting and the deepness of the topic:)

A proper debate of this subject would be longer than the WI thread itself,

I wouldn't back down from you, I would however suggest that it be taken "outside" where there's more room:D

You could have at least thrown in a quick answer to the Splintercell question to get it out of the way;)

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

Check it out, you guys don't even need to make a new thread to discuss Bush, there's already one here!

Hee hee hee :D Mono you RULE dude I'm off to read and learn more. :D

WHAT IF

What if the Jedi or Sith had never been formed and there were only "sects" of groups on different planets that practiced "force witchcraft" like Force Witches??? Would the Star Wars universe still be interesting with only "force users" no lightsabers, Jedi, Sith, etc..

???

Then there would be no real established Jedi or Sith Orders to battle each other, and non users like the Republic and Mandalorian soldiers would be the main forces involved in any battle, and they would have there own heros that wouldn't have been remembered if they were compared with Jedi.

• 2 weeks later...

"What if bakeries gave away free pastries"

Then, I would have a BASTILA...YAY :D

WHAT IF: It didn't take weeks to get Internet hooked up here and I didn't have to drive all the way to thiss library :(

Okay seriously...

What If:

There where multiple factions you could join in Knights?

What would they be besides...

Jedi, Sith, Mandalorians, my NOMADS, corporations like Czerka, the republic army.......?

What if there was no love,only mating??

Then humans would find other ways to express their affection to the opposite sex? I dunno, such a question is unanswerable!

What if bakeries gave away free pastries?

Then I would be about twice my size!

What If:

There where multiple factions you could join in Knights?

What would they be besides...

Jedi, Sith, Mandalorians, my NOMADS, corporations like Czerka, the republic army.......?

Then that would be pretty damn cool. Perhaps the Ithorians? (or wherever that guy in the yellow space suit in Ahto was from!)

Archived