Home

Lucasforums' new look. Thoughts?

^^ lol I love your new Ninjai avatar. <3

And in other news, the old smilies are back!!! :):(:p:eek:

Now the upgrade is complete. A big thanks to all the people involved for their hard work on the forums. LF rules. :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Derc!! I got it from the Ninjai website. Had to edit it a bit,though.

I didn't like the "stock" smileys either. These are alot better. :):thumbs1:

It looks like there are a few more, too.

The dropdown user name menu is great, as well.

New Fonts!! Sizes and Colours too!! Oh my!

The dots below each user name do this:

First dot:

Green= user is online

Second dot: report post (but since it's very unlikely someone would report his own posts, it does not appear below your own name)

Third dot: moderators only: all your secrets are belong to us :p

@ warchild75: re-establishing a ranking system will come in due time but right now the priorities are bugfixing, re-indexing 1.8 M posts for the new search function and other things that can affect the overall forum use.

is it me or do the forum colors look darker? the blue and the grey specifically. the dark grey lets you see the text and signature line a lot easier and the darker blue looks about 1000 times better paired with the dark green now.

is it me or do the forum colors look darker? the blue and the grey specifically. the dark grey lets you see the text and signature line a lot easier and the darker blue looks about 1000 times better paired with the dark green now.

It's not just you, it seems like they've adjusted the color scheme a bit to the better. It looks quite okay now, while earlier I had to turn the page colors off in Firefox while reading the forum to avoid hurting my eyes. :) A vast improvement.

Archived