Home

hmmm... hi?

I'm not really sure what am I doing here, i think I was thinking on SWG, thought about StarSider, Wraithy and the origin of all this mess: Aresen.

So I just thought about poping my head in to see how was everyone?

looks like it's the same people as usually anyway :p

I used to pop my head in from time to time but never post, for some reason I thought about writing something this time.

so How's everyone? :)

Awwww, but I like Linky touching me :xp:

I've been really busy with my life lately, lots of things to do, work, school, try to keep a small RL and of course gaming as usually :p, I keep having the links for old boards like things one and the SWC I used to check, I will try to see if i can stay around :)

Weesa so smiling to see you again! :D

You should stay and start conversations. Aresen isn't how it used to be. :(

Maybe the old gang is starting to grow up? :)

:smash:*nails DD to the forum floor* :smash:

Hey, DD. :wavey: (<- what happened to this smilie? :( )

Long time no speak. :)

Awwww, but I like Linky touching me :xp:

I've been really busy with my life lately, lots of things to do, work, school, try to keep a small RL and of course gaming as usually :p, I keep having the links for old boards like things one and the SWC I used to check, I will try to see if i can stay around :)

I'll touch you while lynk's out

:naughty:

Seriously, you probably don't remember me, I'm JM, and I lurk here and post ocassionally.

• 2 weeks later...

uggghh!!! I can't believe my net connection had me locked out of Lucasforums all this time, it didn't like me being back :(

hehe anyway, as you guys said already, half of my sig is from World of Warcraft and the Other half is from Star Wars Galaxies, I took screenshots of my favorite toons from both games and made my sig, the human in the middle is...well.was my first and main character in SWGfor about a year and a half, then for some dealings I had with RP I deleted her and made the pink tattoo zabrak in the left, then cancelled and when i came back to SWG I made the sexy twi'lek dancer in the other side, anyway I'm cancelling SWG again :(, and about the WoW toons, the undead girl with the big shoulderpads is my main, I like playing an undead warlock, then I have my troll priest and a secksi Night Elf warrior, I have a LOT more toons eheh, but those were my favorites by the time I made the sig.

and about the Double D comment... there was once a post where I posted my pic here and I said my bra size.... it's not double D(somehow I can say I wish), even though it did make a revolution... I'll just tell you... do you know all those comments of fat people who complain that they can't see their feet because of their stomach? well, the same happens to me, but it's not because my stomach...

errr....TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!:xp:

nice to see you around Jan!!! Miss you a lot guys in SWG... I went back to scylla as it was my main guild but it's just not the same, I thought about going back to Starisder instead but I've been just a casual player and get lost lots of times, and well, it would be like going back and then quit again something I'm sure you guys don't like even though all of you are in ISF.

Cracken!!! weeeee!!!!!!!!! you should pop on hellscream one of these days to say hello :p, I have a few alliance toons somewhere there, even though I don't play them as often as I play horde, you should look for either Anziel, Elanien, lilybell or Vankina or just do a /who pax dominus and ask to anyone if they have seen Anziel, all of them know me, I'm a big attention wh*re :p, would be nice to talk with you there as I love talking with the people hehe.

anyway about RL, I'm in my 3rd semester of a sort-of robotics career. i finally finished paying the BIG debt my father left me with in the other uni I was in, took me two years (and actually studied professional photography, graphic design and video editing and producing while in my uni break) but finally finished paying, I'm kind of sad as I would have finished studying if I didn't have any problem int he other uni, but anyway, I'm happy because I'm studying again, work in the mornings, school in the afternoon and I pray for some social life or at leastsome game time at nights.

*pounces on Aresen*

Archived