Home

What are you listening to right now?

Hoad

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;)

"Western Flyer" - Eric Johnson - Live in Austin TX. (Album made from his 1988 'Austin City Limits' appearance. There's also a DVD, which I'll have to pick up at some point, just so I can see just what his fingers are doing on some of these tracks.)

Band: Parliament (George Clinton & P-Funk)

Song: Funkintelechy

Chorus: "When ya' takin every kinda' pill... Nothin' seems to ever cure your ill... Where'd you get that funk from?..."

To hear this song, it's no wonder the rappers ripped off all of their riffs! So catchy it's addictive!

It also features one of the wisest lyrics of all time: "Mind your wants 'cause there's someone that wants your mind."

Artist: AFI

Album: Sing the Sorrow

Song: The Leaving Song pt. 2

Artist: Brand New

Album: Deja Entendu

Song: Quiet things that noone ever knows

Artist: Rancid

Album: Indestructable

Song: Fall Back Down

Artist: Breaking Benjamin

Album: We Are Not Alone

Song: So Cold

Artist: Cold

Album: Year of the Spider

Song: Stupid Girl

Artists: Ozzy with Primus

Album: Nativity in Black, Vol. 2: A Tribute To Black Sabbath

Song: NIB 2

Artist: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Album: Blood Sugar Sex Magik

Song: Under the Bridge

Artist: Rollling Stones

Album: Twisted Metal: Black Soundtrack

Song: Paint It Black

chop suey SOAD :))))) good song

sweet child of mine Guns N Roses, greaaaaaaaaat song

EDIT: combined multiple posts. woogiee is right, please only post once per day in this particular thread :) ~ ChAiNz.2da

hey raevan, just a heads up, the mods have issued a warning on this thread to not post more then once in a day. read redhawke's post a few pages back

you're right.. Thank You for the heads up. I combined the posts :D ~ ChAiNz.2da

Edit: nothing but Slayer all day today

but wow, just reading the post let me know exactly what album I'd need to search for if I were wanting to check out the music.. Kudos to you :thumbsup:

You know, you can google the song and artist and learn what album you have to check out in less then 2 minutes :p

Lazy ChAiNz.2da :disaprove

Anyway...

Artist: Sam Roberts

Album: Chemical City

Song: The Gate

EDIT: Deleted prior post and merged with my latest to prevent double-posting ;)

Artist: Chevelle

Album: Wonder what's next

Songs: The Red, Send the pain below

~ snip for brevity ~

I just wanted to say that your post made me smile for once while reading this thread :D

The amount of information you provided (not to mention actually taking the time to link the artists) has renewed the hope I had for this place.. hehehe

I'm not asking anyone to actually replicate mimic666's post (you included mimic), you don't have to provide links.. but wow, just reading the post let me know exactly what album I'd need to search for if I were wanting to check out the music.. Kudos to you :thumbsup:

================================

You know, you can google the song and artist and learn what album you have to check out in less then 2 minutes :p

Lazy ChAiNz.2da :disaprove

hehehe.. yah, but I'm fighting every waking moment to not kill this thread, burn it and dance on it's ashes :xp: But damn it all, you had to go and post a detailed music entry :fist:

ahh well..

Artist: Disturbed

Album: Ten Thousand Fists

Song: Pain Redefined <--- seemed fitting, hehehe

I just wanted to say that your post made me smile for once while reading this thread

The amount of information you provided (not to mention actually taking the time to link the artists) has renewed the hope I had for this place.. hehehe

Thanks for that. I'd a ton more thorough on some of my other posts in different threads, but I have no Idea when my comp decides to hiccup the connection.

Artist: Brand New

Album: Deja Entendu

Song: Quiet things that noone ever knows

that's a cool song "mimic666"

'tis a Great "Punk" song... I think it is... it's got the sound. AFI also has a few good ones and Rancid has a couple that you can download under "Music" on their site http://rancidrancid.com
my band covered for a while, kinda turned it a bit metal.

but twas cool.

I bet, I'd love to hear this.

Artist: Soundgarden Unofficial Website

Album: Superunknown

Song: Black Hole Sun

Artist: Trapt

Album: Trapt

Song: Headstrong

Artist: SlipKnot

Album:Iowa

Song: My Plague

Whoa, I've been away too long! I see we're now posting songs a little differently so here goes:

Artist: Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Song: Dani California

Album: Stadium Arcadium

Oh, yeah, Striker, isn't it supposed to be Shakira? (Shakara... oh, man :giggle1: )

Archived