Home

More Kotor III Rumour News!

kookaburra

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indianasolo, if you want pure fact, glue yourself to LA official site.... kookaburra found something on another site and posted it.... whats your problem with that.... nobody is trying to shove it in your face as fact..... the word fact wasnt even mentioned till you typed it

ilwugoalie you are being rude here, while you may disagree with IndianaSolo, he has a right to his opinion, these aren't facts so he definately can have his say. -RH

Indianasolo, if you want pure fact, glue yourself to LA official site.... kookaburra found something on another site and posted it.... whats your problem with that.... nobody is trying to shove it in your face as fact..... the word fact wasnt even mentioned till you typed it

I was posting in response specifically to that theforce.net link about it being part of a "rumor" that KOTOR3 is in development (that is what this thread is about, is it not?).

My point is that wasn't even a rumor. It was some person on theforce.net saying what he wishes would happen. Rumor is when someone posts that they heard from an inside source, or that someone let it slip, etc. Not some guy posting what he wishes will happen.

And the reason I bring it up is because it's redundant. I can do a google search and find hundreds of links where people are "wishing" KOTOR3 will be made. But what does that have to do a with a K3 rumor thread? Nothing.

I wasn't even trying to be harsh to her. I was simply putting in my opinion that all it is is some wishful thinking on the person from theforce.net's behalf, and that it doesn't even resemble a rumor.

I agree... The author specifically said "So, being the curious type, I've decided to make mention a few New Years Resolutions that hopefully will come true." These are just his/her opinion on what should be released in 2006. There is no fact whatsoever backing up these statements. They aren't even rumors. It's just someone like us rambling on about how they want Kotor 3... And believe me, we all want it now!

Guys

KOTOR III related.

Take a look at this:

http://gamepage.gaminghorizon.com/media.php?game_id=469

and this

http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2/1106847240.40.html

That second link has "genre: action" listed.

Unless that's a typo, I wouldn't put too much stock in an article that doesn't even get KOTOR's genre correct.

When a person is bored, it is so easy to get lost in speculation. After a while, a person will believe in the speculation. Self included... After I reread those articles, I am beginning to see a reflection of what some of us are saying. Otherwords, some of our words are being used as news, but it is only our speculation... When it comes to KotOR III news, I am getting a little tired of waiting. Therefore, I will believe in anything that hints to KotOR III. After college let out for the break, I started to crack from the lack of homework... Sorry guys and gals...

It will be interesting to see the 'True' sith in comparison with the Sith we've been fighting in the other two games...be good if they all wore black cloaks with their hoods over their eyes, all mysterious like :)

heh my guess is malek in evilness would be a child playing with a teddy compered to the true sith

most of all I wish LA would take policy "It's done when it's done" with KOTOR3. Not pushing to gold before it's sorted out, remembering what happened with kotor2 endgame confusions. I'm quite pleased with long playing experince (about 40 hours first kotor and so) of both, and I do hope they pull out long and complex storyline in third. I don't mind if it lasts 100 hours - the games actually beat as emotional experience the movies imo hands down. There's so much more, plus feeling being there. Hopefully it'll be made with terms of PC hardware, and not some Xbox from where port is made to PC (LA could also make it dvd-only release) with all console "limitations".

I wish there would be proper romance trails with NP characters in K3 - like with bastilla in first, and bit with visas at second. I think interaction and influence with other NP characters is the soul of kotors (plus brilliant storylines). It makes it different from other games, when player gets emotionally involved with NP characters. It feels like Bastilla have soul thru very fine voice acting and options that carefully fool player to forget he is guided. In kotor2, the conversations were more in background, and much less options to things like romance with NP characters was offered.

Imo Visas Marr is one of most intresting charcters in sw-universe, I sure do hope she'll be in K3 (Je t'aime Visas .. Kelly Hu's voice acting just makes your feet feel like molten wax)

I'm ready to pre-order kotor3 the same day LA announces it. Darn, I can buy two copies to support lucasarts if it guarantees it'll come out someday.

I wish there would be proper romance trails with NP characters in K3 - like with bastilla in first, and bit with visas at second. I think interaction and influence with other NP characters is the soul of kotors (plus brilliant storylines). It makes it different from other games, when player gets emotionally involved with NP characters. It feels like Bastilla have soul thru very fine voice acting and options that carefully fool player to forget he is guided. In kotor2, the conversations were more in background, and much less options to things like romance with NP characters was offered.

Imo Visas Marr is one of most intresting charcters in sw-universe, I sure do hope she'll be in K3 (Je t'aime Visas .. Kelly Hu's voice acting just makes your feet feel like molten wax)

I'm ready to pre-order kotor3 the same day LA announces it. Darn, I can buy two copies to support lucasarts if it guarantees it'll come out someday.

I agree with you 100%! I prefer Fem Rev and Male Exile but Visas got a raw deal in the game. I hope that in 3 we get to fix all the holes and just have fun. People take this so seriously and really it's kind of a kill-joy. Why can't everyone just chill and enjoy the suspence? Some people have been downright mean to Kookahbura because of what she posts. Why its all in good fun? There's a reason it's called GAMING! I think that when it comes out it will be fun to play. Until then we should all just enjoy life.

I disagree, outright.

I'll be buying K3 no matter what, because I like the series, and I don't care about the technicalities. If people say it sucks, I'll make that judgment after I play it.

Agreed.

I had my complaints about KOTOR2 - mainly due to Lucasarts' rushing the product instead of allowing that extra couple of months for fine tuning - but overall I enjoyed my playing experience.

I'll buy K3 regardless of who makes it and whether it scores high on "ratings" sites because I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I will judge for myself whether it meets my expectations.

Archived