Home

More Kotor III Rumour News!

kookaburra

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm the True Sith ey. Well that sounds cool, bun untill I see the news here or somewhere else I know is real I'm just goin' to wait. But I don't think that Bio will do it. OE did a great job with TSL, could use a bit of thouch ups here and there but otherwise I hope they do Kotor3.

Considering that we don't have anything official re: the storyline, how in the heck can you have an educated opinion one way or the other?

Here here!

You don't use your logic, your logic is used against you :p

I really hope they will not place K3 14 friggin years after TSL which is 5 years of Kotor so that would be almost 19 stinking years... o.0

I to beleive 14 years is a leap, unless we are not playing as the exile, but rather a a jedi of the reformed Order going off to see where the Exile went, (to see the Sith.) Proboably the True Sith will be coming to the Republic though... I would have like to happen upon the Old Sith Empire and see both Revan and the Exile....

Funny, I was always saying that they were to fight the True Sith, but no one belived me, now everyone does :)

i wont believe it till i hear it from LA or whoever is going to be developing, but i really hope that this rumor is false. as cool as biowear doing another kotor would be, i find it highly unlikely, and as for 14 years after tsl, please god no! the game has got to pick up right after tsl, and you got to play as the exile. it would be a huge stretch for me that there is now a third jedi that is going to follow the exile who is following revan to the true sith. to me the story of the exile's search for revan beyond the outer rim would be the most exciting storyline (but i've already talked about that in another thread so i wont get into it here), and considering that so much was NOT explained on Malachor V i'd really like for the game to pick up about, oh, lets say 14 MINUTES after the end of TSL.

If anyone reading this thread for some insane and illogical reason doesn't believe our super mod Darth333 viciously decapitated this "announcement" already then go to this link on Bioware's forums. If after reading this post you still think there is something to this joker's babbling then you are beyond help, past hope and your soul consigned to one of our forum darksiders relieving it of its useless existence.

*Knowingly looks in Emperor Devon's and RedHawke's direction* :lightning

If anyone reading this thread for some insane and illogical reason doesn't believe our super mod Darth333 viciously decapitated this "announcement" already then go to this link on Bioware's forums. If after reading this post you still think there is something to this joker's babbling then you are beyond help, past hope and your soul consigned to one of our forum darksiders relieving it of its useless existence.

*Knowingly looks in Emperor Devon's and RedHawke's direction* :lightning

well bugga the creator who created the rumour altogether. bugga buga bugga bugga bugga.

RandomThought, who originally posted that, is a jackass. You dont think think Bioware would employ a "leading representative" who cant even spell :p

Also, KOTOR2 was handed over to Obisidian, who says BioWare is taking it back, theyre making NWN2, you'd think they have enough to do :p

Like others have said, unless you hear it from Lucasarts, then its prolly a load of BS

mtfbwya

^^^^^

What he said.

Also, this RandomThought person posted this in at least 2 forums (LF in the swamp and the one from the first post). To me it seems he/she signed up to a bunch of forums just to post that bit of nonsense. The motivation behind it still eludes me.

What eludes me even more is why people are falling for it!

Besides, my barber,who must remain nameless, told me his cousin's best friend's mother's old roommate form college's exboy-friend works at LA and can confirm that Troika is heading the development of the game.

Hehe Astro, Bioware is not making nwn2: it's Obsidian ;)

As for the announcement made in an informal manner by this alleged "leading representative of BioWare Corp" on various forums, including the swamp, it doesn't originate from Bioware's offices...

As for the announcement made in an informal manner by this alleged "leading representative of BioWare Corp" on various forums, including the swamp, it definitely doesn't originate from Bioware's offices...

Agreed, Bioware is shaking their money maker in the direction of Dragon Age (which I'm highly anticipating)... the only problem I forsee, is that by some fluke it will be released at the same time as NWN2 (Obsidian)... if that happens... I'm going to go nuts... moreso than I already am ;) hehehe...

I think this is total bunk. Someone wrote this to try and do exactly what it has done on this board, get a rise out of people.

It's unfortunate that people can be so low sometimes but hey, what can you do? I don't believe anything until there's an official announcement. Call me pessimistic, call me realistic, just look at the facts first.

I think this is total bunk. Someone wrote this to try and do exactly what it has done on this board, get a rise out of people.

It's unfortunate that people can be so low sometimes but hey, what can you do? I don't believe anything until there's an official announcement. Call me pessimistic, call me realistic, just look at the facts first.

People just need to be smart about jumping the gun and believing these people who post random trash to get noticed.

Well, being rumor or no, you have to give the thread a little "credit".. it started out a good discussion of what we'd all like to see in the next geneneration of the game :bluidea:

Look at all the other threads in the KotOR III section, there's some great ideas being discussed and we can only hope that the Devs are out there reading this stuff... and we know they listen to at least some of the stuff ;)

As for the announcement made in an informal manner by this alleged "leading representative of BioWare Corp" on various forums, including the swamp, it doesn't originate from Bioware's offices...

oh dear, I actually knew that, and had forgotten it, and now know it again :( With Obsidian taking KOTOR2, the end result was fun but didnt seem as complete as its predecessor. I hope Obsidian doesnt do this to my beloved NWN...

*puts on mithril helmet+4 and waits*

mtfbwya

Archived