Home

vrook

warchild75

Im on dantooine and i sided with the mercs and master vrook fights me but i have yet to get my lightsabre so i constantly get my a** kicked.Is there a good way to defeat him without a lightsabre.I have a few force powers such as lightning, life drain and kill.thanx :sithk:

Another (not very glorious) way you can use is to run behind the trees, he won't follow you there. Use force powers, grenades, etc from there.

Thats a coward thing lol, obviously you migth have low health to do that, i just used force lightlen a lot really.

Call that survival instinct! And it's the best way not to get my hair undone :p

So? My Exile is female, and her hair won't get undone if she's running around a jungle getting soaked by rain. :p

I say, get your lightsaber and just hack that son of a ***** to pieces! Master Vrook was a very dislikable character.

If all else fails you could use the ultimate Jedi (or Sith) killers... Adhesive grenades. Offers no saving throw, glues them to the spot and makes them unable to use any force powers while stuck. Works every time, rendering all force+saber users completely helpless. :)

Nail him with one adhesive grenade, then attack from beyond his lightsaber range, then lob another just before the first expires. Might take a while, depending on how many useful ranged weapons, grenades or offensive force powers you have, but you won't get hit once if you do it, and he can't heal himself with the force. :)

(Haven't personally tried it against Vrook though. I can't attack him, or he'll get the satisfaction of being right about me. :))

If all else fails you could use the ultimate Jedi (or Sith) killers... Adhesive grenades. Offers no saving throw, glues them to the spot and makes them unable to use any force powers while stuck. Works every time, rendering all force+saber users completely helpless. :)

Nail him with one adhesive grenade, then attack from beyond his lightsaber range, then lob another just before the first expires. Might take a while, depending on how many useful ranged weapons, grenades or offensive force powers you have, but you won't get hit once if you do it, and he can't heal himself with the force. :)

(Haven't personally tried it against Vrook though. I can't attack him, or he'll get the satisfaction of being right about me. :))

Nice tip i didnt know that adhesive grenades stop force powers thanx for that.

• 3 weeks later...

Another way to beat anybody when you dont got a saber is to get the parts from another planet like:

getting to the part when you side with the mercs or a little before then and going to nar shaddaa or something too get another piece, then go finish it off at dattooine, thats what i did my 1st time.=D

• 2 weeks later...

I just make sure I have a lightsaber before I fight him *if I fight him* and I make sure it can cause lots of damage and I can usually kill him in just a few strokes. I dont use any force powers on him because theyre useless and I dont need the adhesive junk because I can kill him so quickly with my upgraded lightsaber. I dont like killing the jedi myself because when I get to the jedi enclave later, it has a rather stupid encounter with Kreia and its not as exciting as seeing her come in and fry all the Jedi Masters if youre on the light side.

Archived