Home

Action Figure, etc. (56k warning)

El Sitherino

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Save for three AT-ATs (hell, I don't even have one :(), there's nothing there I don't have (Kenner/ Hasbro action figure wise, I don't collect lightsabers or Applause). I didn't show you pics of my basement because I don't have any on my HD. Z can vouch though. Most of my ships are hanging up too and I have big displays like that Hoth one for Naboo and the Clone Wars. Nothing there that puts mine to 'total' shame. I do envy the AT-ATs though.

Save for three AT-ATs (hell, I don't even have one :(), there's nothing there I don't have (Kenner/ Hasbro action figure wise, I don't collect lightsabers or Applause). I didn't show you pics of my basement because I don't have any on my HD. Z can vouch though. Most of my ships are hanging up too and I have big displays like that Hoth one for Naboo and the Clone Wars. Nothing there that puts mine to 'total' shame. I do envy the AT-ATs though.

Yah, its not total shame, well, not really any shame, hes just got a lot more toys than you do :p. You still have a **** load of collectibles, though. :D

I got the 500th figure today. I got lucky, as it was the last one they had. I know the pic looks crappy, but it really looks awesome!

EDIT: Do you guys think I should open this? I'm basically just getting back into collecting action figures, and I'm wondering whether you all open yours or not.

500figure.gif

Here's some more of my really old stuff I found in my basement the other day. It looks like my mom gave a ton of it away...

figures.gif

Ok, TiE, just for that remark I'll have to defend my collection and show you how my basement looks because my room is less than half of it :p

Great finds, Moeller. PotF2 are my favs because I played with them. And TPM was just so cool because of the whole midnight madness thing (which I didn't go to, but did go the minute the doors opened). I wouldn't give those away for the world. PotJ and up? Probably if I'd need to or just don't have the room. I kinda lost my love of the hobby then and now it's just a chore but it is something to do with my dad. Probably the only reason I still do it.

As for that 500th Vader, I dunno how to open it. I didn't open mine just because unlike 300th Boba, he's not worth taking out. He doesn't fit into a scene at all. 300th Boba, on the other hand, did. I say leave him in.

• 2 months later...
Clones diorama thing.

Got a bunch of new clones and I'm currently working on making a backdrop to set the scene.

Nice. My Utapau scene's got a downed clone with another calling over for the medic rather than the guy treating himself. And another is a clone on top of that Spider Walker shooting it from the top. Both scenes ripped straight from RotS. I think the clone running on the far left is the best part. Looks like he's actually avoiding gunfire. How the hell did you get him to do that without a stand? I'm sure the dead guy behind him plays some part in that.

And I did get Gree some time ago. I have Yoda standing over his body with his head nearby. Sweet deal. Now all I need to get is a clone with a lightsaber to go through his chest and Yoda flipping over the body :p

How the hell did you get him to do that without a stand? I'm sure the dead guy behind him plays some part in that.

I've got him being held back upon his weight using the dead clone.

Physics pays off.

Now all I need to get is a clone with a lightsaber to go through his chest and Yoda flipping over the body :p

Get one of those 5-packs from Target for 10 dollars, use one of the as the impaled clone. :D

Archived