Home

Light or Dark

DarkMe

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play all ways...male and female, LS and DS. Then I add mods and do it again. I have played every permutation there is. What's really cool about these games is for each way you play there are more details to discover. I have to say that DS is more fun, but LS is more of a challenge. It's much easier to get experience and alignment points playing DS. Another interesting thing is that these games actually make me feel bad for doing DS things. You can get totally immersed in these games. I tried playing neutral once, but I found it uninteresting and there was no prestige class.

Always lightside.

Once in K1, when the guy is getting pushed around by Daviks men, I chose the DS dialogue. Carth actually made me feel bad..............

I wanted to try to play DS, but like Mira Dona and Bastilla, I just couldn't go through with it.

Damn the power of these pixelated people!

I'm usually light side. I did a couple DS games for K1, but I never played DS all the way through for TSL. It seemed more like I was a thug than a Sith Lord. But I have played the ending as DS (just loaded a save and cheated).

I normally like to test out both to see which I find better. Light side seems to be easier because as in KOTOR II you don't have to kill any Jedi if you are Light side. The Dark side is harder i think, but they have the better force powers! But i'd go with the Light side.

Damn the power of these pixelated people!

This is why I think that KotOR was so amazing.

For every 5 LS playthroughs, I play one DS, sometimes less.

Often, I just tell myself:"I can't do this, I'm not a horrible person. This is just terrible!"

However, sometimes, DS options do make me laugh, like those thugs who committed suicide on NarShaddaa after I used Mind Trick on them :lol:

What?

Well for the KOTOR series I ALWAYS go dark before light. I just have more fun doing it that way ESPECIALLY in TSL because of the prestige classes. In other series like Jedi Academy though, I felt MUCH more compelled to stay in the light. I guess it just depends on the series or game I'm playing in my case.

Archived