Home

Latest Tattoo!

access_flux

A bit off topic is fine, but the discussion of oral sex can go really wrong really fast, so I didn't give it that chance. And rather than make up a new topic to get it off that track, I decided to go with the original one for this thread. ;) Got anymore problems, boy?

So you're giving us permission to create a thread about oral sex? Sweet!

Nice Tattoo Access, but I don't think I'm going to get a tattoo. Mostly because I know at some point afterwards I'll hate the tatoo's look or meaning, and be even more annoyed at the fact I can't remove it.

Lennon tattoos ftw! :xp:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you're giving us permission to create a thread about oral sex? Sweet!

Eh? No. :p

Was never really off topic, more of a variance from the original topic. It was all still within the lines of body modification. :p

I didn't say that it was totally off topic. I said that where that was going could get bad quick, so I cut it short.

Anyway, I'm putting aside some money for a tattoo. Gonna get a little "Star Wars" done on my right shoulder then above it I'll eventually get a Vader helmet.

That's a pretty good idea, a Star Wars tatoo. I know I would never get tired of the look of it :)

never get sick of star wars tattoos :D. i can't wait, in three weeks, i'll have mine done. maybe, i should start a Body Mod Journal, sort of like Case modding, but only modding myself.

In about a month, i should be getting my Scarification finished as well. i had the skin removed first, but i'm getting it branded over.

should i start a mod Journal?

i got a new tattoo!

its pretty full on and by far the most bold tattoo i have.

also, there is no need for the "do you realise you chances of work..." comments :) i do know what i'm doing, and i work in an industry that allows me to be tattooed.

havehope2aj.jpg

what do you think? anyone else here tattooed?

Heres mine although it has now been extended down my arm and up and over my shoulder and half way down my back

myleftarm.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I dare somebody to get a tatoo of Moses parting the red sea on their @$$. Or if your a woman, on your clevage.:naughty:

Shut up. :xp:

Access, from now on PLEASE link your images only, or find someway to thumbnail them in the post, because your killing my scroll bars, and this thread is becoming more and more difficult to follow. Thanks.

Archived