Home

*Sigh* God, this Really Sucks

Renegade Angel

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*tries to think of a post that doesn't make him seem boastful*

... hmmm...

Let's just say I've gotten into a fair few fights because people can't take criticism.

:lol: I could never get in a fight becuase (now I'm not trying to brag) I'm funny and that I can prevent fights from happening! Plus I'm short, so I really hope I don't get in a fight...but if I do Ill just have to open up a can of whoop @$$ :lol:

And Insane Sith, People are different, so maybe your not shy, and I meant that I can't tell girls that I like them...

I seem to be getting REALLY depressed over nothing lately. dont ell me.... Thats puberty too, Isnt it?....

BTW, Im sick of being nice to girls. All I do is be nice to them! And what happens? THEY HATE ME! Some girl Im always nice to just smacked me in the back of the head today! Then another girl hit me with her purse for no reason!

Life Sucks.... Buuuuut I guess I can deal with that....

\Yes, your hormones are raging and this may cause feelings of depression/elation/crazyness/new ones I wont mention. This is completely normal, you ca'nt let it get to you. Adults get depressed sometimes too, but the world still goes on. You just have to work theough it by investing yourself in something fufilling. Try a sport or learn to play an instrament.

Just because a girl hits you does'nt mean she hates you. Some girls joke like that < I was'nt there I dont know how hard the "hit" was> pushing or hitting may mean youre doing something she likes but she doesnt get it yet.

Girls your age are just as confused about guys as you are about them. Trust me, you dont want to be in a rush. If you just be yourself you'll find a girl when the time is right. Dont give up just because two girls were rude, a lot of poeple get rejected many times before they actually find someone.

Besides, If she was actually hurting you (either girl) she 1: Does'nt know her own strength, and didnt mean to really hurt you. Or 2: Is not the kind of person you want to associate with anyway.

On the note of reading minds... I think if that were to happen guys would find women to be much more peverted than they thoulght before. Haha

I seem to be getting REALLY depressed over nothing lately. dont ell me.... Thats puberty too, Isnt it?....

BTW, Im sick of being nice to girls. All I do is be nice to them! And what happens? THEY HATE ME! Some girl Im always nice to just smacked me in the back of the head today! Then another girl hit me with her purse for no reason!

Life Sucks.... Buuuuut I guess I can deal with that....

LMAO.....girls....is that all this is about !!! Relax man, you'll never figure em out. My gf has been acting crazy all day, cant fugure out why :p It makes me laugh tremendously now, but used to freak me out when I was much younger with eprevious gfs :)

It relieveing to hear you are not having a "real" problem, like family/medical stuff :( If its just "girl trouble" then forget about it man....the ENTIRE MALE POPULATION OF THE WORLD SUPPORTS YOU !!!!!

mtfbwya

Just because a girl hits you does'nt mean she hates you. Some girls joke like that < I was'nt there I dont know how hard the "hit" was> pushing or hitting may mean youre doing something she likes but she doesnt get it yet.

Not asian girls in general. They hit you because you're a good slave. I see it every day. Good thing I'm not into asian girls.

But enough of my hate mongering! :D

I'm shy, I just do a lot of drugs have ways of countering it.
actually, i'd just call it being outspoken. :xp:

@Renegade Angel- relax man. its just the natural course of life kicking in, so don't sweat the small stuff. just start looking forward (as in years forward) to start meddling yourself in the wonderfully chaotic world of dating and serious relationships with women.

and once you get there, start relaxing all over again because despite what your hormones may be telling your brain, not every relationship has to last. if you can tell there's gonna be major problems with her down the road, cut it off (gently, if possible). don't invest too much into something that won't give you the best rewards.

just my two pennies. ;)

@LIAYD- ya, well, i stated 'best rewards' so its left up to the reader to interpret it the way they want to. if sex is your ultimate goal, fine: go have sex. for others, like myself, marriage is a more suitable, and much more difficult, goal to obtain. but, to each person their own, i guess. :rolleyes:

^^how about we ask D333?

Sure, I would'nt mind another female opinion :)

Girls are born with a natural urge to make people hurt for no reason other than they can.

We call it bitchiness (AKA being a bitch).

:roleyess: Somones bitter! Not all women are like that.... I may joke but I'd never really hurt somone by intention.

<snip> They hit you because you're a good slave. <snip>

Bwaahaahahahah dont give the kid any ideas.....

@LIAYD- ya, well, i stated 'best rewards' so its left up to the reader to interpret it the way they want to. if sex is your ultimate goal, fine: go have sex. for others, like myself, marriage is a more suitable, and much more difficult, goal to obtain. but, to each person their own, i guess.

I'm just fooling around on an internet forum, I'm not actually like this in reality.

And that's not because I can't get a lot of sex...It's just that I have particular views on sex and love and stuff which are complicated personnal matters.

On a forum or at a bar with some friends, it's sex all the time! :D

@LIAYD- ya, well, i stated 'best rewards' so its left up to the reader to interpret it the way they want to. if sex is your ultimate goal, fine: go have sex. for others, like myself, marriage is a more suitable, and much more difficult, goal to obtain. but, to each person their own, i guess. :rolleyes:

I respect that in a person, wanting marriage...but I'm 13 and have yet to fall in love, so I don't know what thats like to REALLY love a girl (hell i ahvent even had a girlfriend) but what ever floats your boat! :)

I'm just fooling around on an internet forum, I'm not actually like this in reality.

And that's not because I can't get a lot of sex...It's just that I have particular views on sex and love and stuff which are complicated personnal matters.

On a forum or at a bar with some friends, it's sex all the time! :D

Im pretty young, but you sound like the kinda person I want to meet so, heres my # and call me if you ever feel like talking ;)

:lol:

so I don't know what thats like to REALLY love a girl (hell i ahvent even had a girlfriend) but what ever floats your boat! :)

Love's a bitch mate.

It will start by tearing you apart. Squash you around, until you want to rip-off your own balls.

Then you tell the girl you like her.

So:

A) She likes you

B) She doesn't like you

Conclusion A) will require you to get a job and spend lots of money for her.

Conclusion B) will put you on Prozac.

But love's really a good feeling whwn you get to live it with someone who also loves you equally. It's perhaps the best reward ever.

It's always worth the sacrifices.

Archived