Home

*Sigh* God, this Really Sucks

Renegade Angel

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're all of what, 12 years old? Puhleeze. You've got your whole life ahead of you. Stop emoing and enjoy being young and not having to worry about anything or be responsible for anything.

Im with Niner entirely.... enjoy the *luxury* of being able to sit and mope and think of yourself... I dont say this sarcastically or mean spiritedly at all, because when you get older you get more responsibilities, where your friends, colleagues, partner and children depend on you, and you cant let them down....

Niner...I led the way with the tifa sigzrz - that's a nice one tho :)

@sithy....awesome pic....you could also write KoRn in there too :p

mtfbwya

I seem to be getting REALLY depressed over nothing lately. dont ell me.... Thats puberty too, Isnt it?....

BTW, Im sick of being nice to girls. All I do is be nice to them! And what happens? THEY HATE ME! Some girl Im always nice to just smacked me in the back of the head today! Then another girl hit me with her purse for no reason!

Life Sucks.... Buuuuut I guess I can deal with that....

I seem to be getting REALLY depressed over nothing lately. dont ell me.... Thats puberty too, Isnt it?....

BTW, Im sick of being nice to girls. All I do is be nice to them! And what happens? THEY HATE ME! Some girl Im always nice to just smacked me in the back of the head today! Then another girl hit me with her purse for no reason!

:lol: I thought I was the only one who had this problem guess not but you will get over it life goes on besides your 12

I think everyone puts too much into the whole puberty thing. It's really not that bad. Find yourself a group of friends, oggle girls together, laugh at each other whenever your voice cracks, and have a good time. Bah on you whiners!

That's a tad easier said than done. ;)

Thats a joke right? Where do you live? I can be an ass where I am and they don't hit, I guess I'm just lucky.

I seem to be getting REALLY depressed over nothing lately. dont ell me.... Thats puberty too, Isnt it?...

You're going through the motions in strict tesxtbook stages, my friend. Try a book like this to get some tips. Remember, Google is you friend. ;) Puberty can be researched.

I just wish that girls could read our minds...it would be so much easier that way...

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all most guys would be dead if girl could read our minds

I can just picture this

good looking girl walks by

guy thinks *hey nice A$$*

girl turns around what *SMACK*

guy: Hey what did ya do that for

girl: keep you dirty thoughts to yourself

right thats IS the worst Idea yet >_>

Girl: keep your dirty thoughts to yourself

Guy: I am!

:^:

@ET

I know what you mean: it works, but for some people who are "socially dis-inclined" they can't just stroll into a crowd and tough out teen-hood. But yeah, if you can do it great. It helps a lot.

I just wish that girls could read our minds...it would be so much easier that way...

Maybe the other way around...

Wouldn't it be great if you just knew what a woman was thinking? Instead we have to guess and do all the silly things men do to get attention.

I think you guys misunderstood what I meant -.- I meant what if she could tell only the thoughts that we wanted, and we could do the same, and only to who we wanted, like our own little inner AOL Instant Messenger. Words are harder to come up then some people think, and people always say "Just tell her how you feel" THATS HARD FOR A 13 YEAR OLD!!!

Archived