Home

*Sigh* God, this Really Sucks

Renegade Angel

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude, you realize that if the whole world is against you ol' Georgie and Rumsfield would be busy coming up with a way to label you as a terrorist in the eyes of Americans everywhere so they can have an excuse to nuke you straight to...... well, nevermind. :xp:

don't worry man. we got your back. :D

or at least your IP address.... >_>

Don't worry, thinking the whole world is against you is another effect of puberty :xp:

Anyways, I looked at the news and it doesn't say anywhere that the whole world is against you. And I believe everyone here is from this world...unless there are some hidden martians browsing the forums... and we are not against you :p

Don't worry, thinking the whole world is against you is another effect of puberty :xp:

Anyways, I looked at the news and it doesn't say anywhere that the whole world is against you. And I believe everyone here is from this world...unless there are some hidden martians and we are not against you :p

Lol, And that's another reason why puberty sucks!

Just 999 more to go!

Thanks guys, U guyz rule!

You're right. It does suck. If you tough it out, you'll be stronger for it. If you recognize and acknowledge that people care about you than it'll make things easier to tolerate. You have to figure out how to solve you're own problems: that’s what puberty really is.

unless there are some hidden martians browsing the forums...

Looks like I've been discovered *jumps off the face of the earth*

Don't worry, everyones pretending to hate you, I thought the same thing when I was your age. When I hit 13 it didn't get any better, but now every things good with me at the ripe old age of 14. It'll be the same with you, hopefully. You might go up to fifteen like that, but 16 is supposed to be great-tacular.

Archived