Home

Starwars in our galaxy 2 - the toren army

guybroom

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'll take a turret," Alex shouted, jumping up from her seat in the cockpit and going to the turret. "Somebody get shields up and weapons systems active! Endac may be good, but we're one ship and they're an entire fleet. We need to outrace them back to Earth!"

"Here we go..." Endac said as he bolted otu fo the hangar, once otu they were immediatly bombarded, Endac did a barrel roll and did numerous flips evading everyshot, he then engaged boosters and shot straight to earth, dodging shots along the way.

"We got some smaller fihgters on our tail, get rid of 'em Alex!"

((did everyone forget that gartoor is still there!?))

Gartoor just stood there watching them run out. They had clearly forgotten about him - he didnt get in their way and he let them escape "Have a good trip!" he called after them.

Then Gartoor turned on a homing beacon to let some smaller fighters know where he was. Within a moment, a tie-fighter and a tie-bomber came down. The pilot who was filying the fighter got out and ran into the second seat in the bomber and Gartoor got into the fighter. He started up and flew after the ship.

((i think i got it right with the seats in the tie-bomber. If i didnt, then MEH!)

Troezen followed alex to a turret. He started firing at the fighters. He had never seen a fleet that big. He kept firing and destroyed a few fighters.

"Alex, I hope your army is big! otherwise its a little bit useless!" He called.

Suddenly, Troezen saw a fighter coming towards them. But it was slightly different in its shape and it was using a less agressive flying pattern.

"Gartoor's on our tail. Keep him away!" he called to the whole ship as he kept firing. Then he noticed that there was a small structure half complete - it was clearly a death star.

He stood up and ran to Endac. "we have to turn around and destroy the new death star before they can use it!" He was panicking now! this had started off as a relitivly simple flight to contact the Toren army and it kept getting worse.

"Please! Turn the ship around!"

Gartoor was in his modified Tie-fighter. He kept dodging the shots fired at him and kept back and let the rest of the fleet do the work. He was just there to get back to Earth and he hoped it would be in one piece.

"And what are we supposed to do to it? we are one fighter with guns that, to tell the truth, suck." Endac said as he dodged shots and did evasive maneuvers. "Besides, if you haven't noticed, there happens to be a giant fleet guarding it, there is no way we can even get close to it. Anyhow, it doesn't look finished, The Torens will be here soon."

"The moment this was is over I'm renting you some movies." Said Greg. He sighed.

"All right, basically the Empire invented this space station that can blow up planets. They built it twice, the first was destroyed when it was attacking the rebels' base, the second one when it was under construction. But even when it was under contruction, the big gun that destroys planets worked."

Troezen looked confused. "Ive heard of the films. But ive never seen them. It might be worth watching them, just to know what you know and to see what Darth Lucas has done.

((Like what i did there? ;-) ))

Troezen looked at the fleet. "it looks like they are attacking us, but we arent the main issue here. I think there are reenforcements to the imps on the ground. If we turned around, it would be a kamakazi mission, but we would save the planet. I dont know what to do. We need you three for the toren army, so perhaps we wont."

Troezen went silent for a moment. "so then what were the films like? what were they about?"

"alright, let's get to earth and wait for your army. and the reason that i want to know about the films and what the sith said about our history is that since there are undoubtably going to be people from earth joining the empire to be on the winning team, they are going to use what they know against us and to aid the empire. So its handy to know what the films are about so that we can use it too."

"Well I'm presently more concerned with our current safety... worry about the future when we have time," Alex hissed. "Endac, I somehow get the feeling you're doing your best here, but please try to do better... let's move!"

((Can this flight end in a crash back on Earth? I think that would be nice... both a way for us to escape Sith notice as they'll think we're dead in the crash and a way to end their concentration on us (for the same reason).

And JM, I think it's time we started bringing the other side of the story into this... Greg's dad and Breia are still on Earth with the treacherous Jedi. We could talk about how they get away... and how they come to suspect in the first place :) ))

Breia sat uneasily on the floor of the small room that had been assigned to her. Alex and the others should have been back by now, she would've thought. But anytime she asked a Jedi about it, they merely smiled and said, "Allow more time." and then admitted that the contact party had not returned.

She reached into the mental connection she had with Alex. It was faint, but Alex felt the touch and sent back a calming touch, reassuring Breia that everything was fine. Breia wasn't sure she agreed and she sent a questioning touch to confirm. Alex gathered a bit more energy and sent back a single word. Good.

Breia kept the connection open, still searching for a more detailed answer, but what she got sent her eyes open in alarm. Alex had not sent any further words, but the feeling Breia received before the connection was snapped was one of betrayal and anger.

"No..." Breia murmured. She tried to reestablish the connection, but Alex was too busy to complete it. Breia caught a loose strand of emotion... determination, and was sure that Alex would be fine... but what about Breia herself? She now felt unsure of her safety with these Jedi. Who could she trust?

Byrne.

For a split second, Alex connected with Breia, just long enough to send the name and positive feelings. Then, Out! Breia was sure Alex was telling her to take Greg's father and get away from the Jedi. She sent reassuring feelings and cut the connection, rising to her feet.

When she found Greg's father, she carefully sheltered her own mind as well as his and forged a small 'message tunnel' between the shelters. So it was that only in his mind were heard the words, Trouble... Jedi... must leave now...

Breia hoped the words would be enough to provoke the man to follow her.

"Shut up and I'll do better!" Endac said. And Alex knew that when Endac got mad he did a whole lot better." Endac pushed the crappy ship to its ultimate limits, Earth was approaching awfully fast, they were in between noraml flight and hyperspace. He was losing the ships, he tried to slow down, but the ship had bad response time, it was too late.

"HOLD ON TO SOMETHING!!" Endac said as they came crashing through the atmosphere into the jungle canopy.

((Brazil?))

"Nice landing," Alex muttered, pulling herself upright and running both hands through her hair. She sighed. "I suppose we can be glad we're alive... where are we?"

---------------------

Breia was outside already and gestured for Byrne to join her. "Something went wrong on Mercury. Alex was able to send me hints, but I think they were betrayed. She said your name, which indicates to me that you can be trusted, and then said we had to get out."

She paused thoughtfully. "I've studied Jedi in depth. I'm certain I can get us away from them, but I don't know this area. I hope you do... if you don't, we're done for, no matter how many Jedi I can evade."

Gartoor saw them go down and he followed them and saw them crash. "good." he said to himself, "no one could have survived that." He sent a quick shot at the ship just to make sure.

------

Troezen looked around. "The worst thing is I've been in worse landings in worse locations. Let's get out of here and see what we can do." Suddenly he felt the ship shake and knew they'd been shot at.

"let's get out of here before the whole thing blows up!" he said running out of the ship.

-----------

Gartoor flew back up and landed back to where the jedi were. He got out of his ship and smiled. "well done everyone. From now on, you are all Sith!" he called out to all of the jedi.

((to make things easier to understand, from now on all the turned jedi are sith))

Archived