Home

PVC Bastila Clothes

If you extracted the entire zip to the override folder, the game engine does not look in subfolders. So yes, you will have to move one of the appearance.2da files to the override folder. None of the pvc mods will work properly without one of the appearance.2da files. (Stated in the readme)

Well done:)

but I haven't been to into KI lately:(

any chance of getting the same work done on Bastila's clothes in TSL, adapted for the female PC?:)

Because this is a Mod RJM and Bastilla is in both K1 & TSL for a model you can port the mod from one game to the other. You just cannot port "Original Game Resources" from another game into another. However User Made mods such as custom skins, custom models, custom item files, etc can be ported without issue.

In the case of this mod I can't recall if they changed the name of the skin Bastilla's model uses however all you would have to do is find the apropriate skin reference in appearance.2da and make certain the name of this file matches the one that the game calls. Typically you'll see something like "P_Bastilla" in the field make sure to add the "01" to the end of the texture name. Then in the envmap column change default to whatever envmap this mod uses. From the looks of the mod i'm guessing it uses "CM_Baremetal" for a envmap.

Hope this helps RJM.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

Newbie to the KOTOR mod scene. Haven't played KOTOR since it came out so I figured it would revisit it.

I followed all the instructions for this mod as best I could. All the files are in the override folder (not a subdirectory of it) with one of the appearance files (I've tried them all). And then I used tk102's awesome save game editor to give myself a copy of each. I put the first one (black on black - long) on bastila and I get this very shiny, very cool gold suit. I thought it was awesome. So I tried another one (black on blue, I think)... same gold. Black on red, black on etc... all of them are the same (only difference that seems to have an effect is the short/long distinction). Shiny gold suit.

Now, i'll be completely honest... I'm an idiot and I have no idea what I'm talking about. So what did I do wrong? How can I solve this? Am I missing a file (one that is perhaps presupposed in the use of KOTOR mods, and therefore not mentioned in any readme's)?

Thanks for all your help!

The Sig

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

----------------------------------------------------------

Update: 01-18-2006 Version 2.0

0) All new skins

A) The flaps portion of the skin is no longer pvc.

B) I removed all the bright colors that would make Bastila glow like a light saber.

C) I backed way off on the reflectiveness of the pvc portion of the textures.

D) All the short version skins have been removed.

I have a model I've been working on that was originally intended for this mod,

but it never worked out. However, its now starting to come together a bit more

and I'll release all new short skins in a new mod with this model.

1) All new gui icons.

2) Reconfigured the tslpatcher to operate as an installer.

3) All new stats.

4) Uti's now range from pvc_bascloth_51 to pvc_bascloth_66.

5) I considered placing these in-game, but didn't happen.

New Stats:

Defense Bonus: +5 (Upgradeable to +10)

Dexterity: +2

Wisdom: +5

Improved Saving Throws: All +2

Regeneration: +1

Regeneration Force Points: +1

Damage Resistance Cold: 30 (Requires Upgrade)

Damage Resistance Electrical: 30 (Requires Upgrade)

Damage Resistance Energy: 30 (Requires Upgrade)

----------------------------------------------------------

Archived