Home

Star Wars Battlefront II Cheats Guide

kookaburra

Hello :D

Have you finished BF II yet? and are extremly bored? want something new to do? like cheat? well I have found some cheats for Star Wars BF II. Try them out If you like. I haven't tested them out yet so feel free to test theses out if you are interested in trying something new. This is just a reference for gamers who are looking for cheats.

Tested By: (Not tested as of yet)

Cheats:

Invincibility: Up(3), Left, Down(3), Left, Up(3), Left, Right

Unlimited Ammo: Up, Down, Left, Down(2), Left, Down(2), Left, Down(3), Left, Right

Low-Res Soldiers: Down(3), Up(2), Left, Down(5), Left, Up(3), Left

Disable HUD: Up(4), Left, Up(2), Down, Left, Down, Up(2), Left, Right

Slow Motion Sounds: Up(3), Left, Up, Down, Up(2), Left, Down(3), Left, Up, Down(2), Left, Right

Party-Time Jedi/Wampa Effects: Up, Down, Left, Down, Left, Right

Cheero

Kookaburra

DISCLAIMER:

P.S Feel free to test theses out for yourself. Please use theses cheats at your own risk and don't flame me if they don't work. You have been disclaimed.First person too test theses cheats and bring back a response sayin that all cheats work will be marked in the testing issue above.

is it true that you can play as a jedi in this game?

Yes, in a way. They act like heroes, along with people like Boba Fett and Han Solo. Each team has a specific one, and every so often, you can take the role of one for about 2 minutes or so, until the timer runs out. The Jedi can hack and slash with a saber, and come with FP like Throw Saber and Push or Pull, not to mention Choke and Sprint. The space battles are also awsome!

Anybody want to play...? I'm so lonely... Lol...

What, is it released already?

I've always thougt of that game as a "Not that good game that's not gonna be released for quite a while" game...

But Noooo...It's already released! How terrific...

Good, bad, terrible, awesome, gmeh?

Yoda!?

So...

I'm gonna read a little about it.

Might be entertaining for...Some time...

Always going to get a holier than though non cheater in a thread about cheat codes. kookaburra, has finished the game so can cheat all he wants along with anyone else who has done the same.

When someone posts they can't finish the game and need codes to finish it then you can get up on your pedestal and preach.

Archived