Home

Sith Lords: You know you have it bad when...

OkiWan

441) While playing soccer, you throw some dices on the field for a critical hit on the upcoming striker.

442) Trying to Force Choke your German-teacher

443) Math teacher: Ztalker, why are you using 2 pens?

Ztalker: I find Dual wielding more efficient compared to using just one pen.

Math teacher: *sigh*

444) Engish Teacher: Please tranlate the following sentence, Ztalker.

Ztalker: 98%, it means....

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

448) You rejuvenate this old thread and keep it going again until it hits seven pages.

449) You try and see if you have telepathy by concentrating on small objects and trying to make them float. (guilty...)

450) You have wierd dreams about being a Jedi and trying to use Force Lightning on people. (...guilty...)

451) You start using the phrase "your breath smells like Bantha poodoo" as an insult in real life.

455) When you open a Gizka petting farm, and you start killing them off to see them multiply. (See kids, for every one that dies, another two are there to take its place.)

456) When you goto the nearest supermarket, and treat it like the Yavin IV space station. (Walks up to customer service: "Where is your special merchandise?")

457) When you pick you keys off the dresser, and tell you girlfriend you are taking the Ebon Hawk to the car wash.

422) You ditch a hot girl who wanted to hang out with you so you could spend the day playing Kotor2 for 14 hours straight!! muahahahaha, nobody can beat me!!!! (some of you think "yeah, she probably wasn't hot"...think what you want)

458)You get ditched by a hot girl you wanted to hang out with, because she wanted to play KOTOR2 for 14 hours straight.

470) While your History teacher is talking about World War Two, you comment:

'Did they never hear of Basilisk War Droids? Sheesh!'

471) Ztalker: 'Wanna have a date with me?'

Girl: 'Ehrm...no...'

Ztalker: 'Damned Charisma modifier!'

472) While opening doors, you standard say: 'Pure Pazaak!!'

475) You try to let your cape* float through your chair time after time.

*=I know you have one :)

476) You go and touch a dead man to see if the H'siss will spawn.

477) -response on 432- You've purchased red hair dye and tampered with a very short green jacket and a wrist-rocket launcher all in the hopes of making your girlfirend look more like Mira

Archived