Home

FPS-style combat with a blaster?

Darth Ducky

I was thinking of sugesting the same thing, because the Ranged Combat could only be improved with some animations. But I realised that I was wrong.

Even though I don't know much about RPG playing as most people do here, I realise that the core of RPG playing is based on a number system where you have to get a correct number in order to win. So, bassicly, running around and going all-Matrix like, can't be implanted. Sorry.

That's all what I have to say.

No.

Is it me or are all these "lets turn KOTOR into a FPS game" made by new users with less than 50 posts?

I honestly don't get it. These FPS suggestions should all be on Jedi Knight forums suggesting these features be implemented if/when a new JK game is made.

These suggestions are like going to a Civilization or Empire at War forum and suggesting that it would be so much cooler if you could switch in to FPS mode and take control of one of your troops and play a twitch shooting game.

Oh, sure, why not? It'd be fun to shoot once, wait a few seconds, shoot again and wait. Then hold your mouse button to charge your shot and shoot and wait, then snipe and wait, then shoot three times (no more, no less) and wait and then do it all over again!

gee, I can't wait for this mode to be implemented.

Archived