Home

Harry Potter 4?

Nedak

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw it again yesterday, and I really had to go to the bathroom at one point. So I waited until the bathroom scene, which is by far the worst scene in the movie. I had to step in front of like 6 people, but it's not like they were missing anything :p

Moaning Myrtle, the ghost, is in the bathroom when Harry takes the egg in the bath with him. After she tells him what to do with it, she keeps coming closer to him, and...peeking, while Harry tries to put more bubbles over him to prevent her from seeing anything.

It was quite embarassing.

I'm sorry Cho didn't get a bigger role, though. I would have liked to see her more. >_>

She was another one that didn't look like I thought she would. I guess I was expecting someone hotter, but I dunno. I think they took a lot of her parts out because although they revolved around Harry, they didn't really directly affect the plot. But I'm just guessing.

True. I was more disappointed with the way mad eye moody looked. The eye was quite ridiculous; I projected him to look a bit more like filch, and sound a bit gruffer. He was a shade plump, too, or so it seemed.

Rita Skeeter got, like, no closure. She just showed up for a little while, acted like a prick, and then left. She could have seen more screen time, just to wrap up that part of the plot (though I suppose they cut a bit more out with her in it regarding other scenes, so it wouldn’t have made as much of an impact).

I think the movie could have been better. It should've been a bit longer. Maybe showing the Quidditch World Cup. It could have had an intermission if it was long movie.

You can't have an intermission during a movie. It just doesn't work.

But you're right, it whould have been longer. Return of the King was 3-1/2 hours long, for cring out loud!

You can't have an intermission during a movie. It just doesn't work.

But you're right, it whould have been longer. Return of the King was 3-1/2 hours long, for cring out loud!

An intermission would work. The movie, Tatanic had an intrmission....yes, Harry Potter could've easy been three and a half hours. The Goblet of Fire is the longest book that has been made into a film.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived