Dantooine and Korriban for K3?

RobQel-Droma

Dantooine and Korriban for K3?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Dantooine and Korriban for K3?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But they are still very famous planets, one for being the refuge of the Sith, and the other as the same for the Jedi. It just doesn't seem right not to have KotOR, especially with the kind of game it is, and not have Korriban as the evil-filled planet, or have Dantooine as the center of the Jedi in the games.

But of course, by all means, extend the areas except for the few modules that really need to stay.

I would really like to see the DaShade colony... and YES the Droid Planet.

Korriban as a 20 minute jump stop to a new place would be nice, but its kinda boring since its basically a dead rock, for now. We have enough of Dantooine... time for a change.

How about Yavin 4??? or how about UTAPAU!!! Its a nice place when you look out into the cliff with all those nice buildings sticking out, and pools of life in the sink holes.

I admit at first I thought no way for Dantooine and Korriban but the more I think about it, the more I see the importance of them being mentioned. After all Dantooine later is the planet of the Rebel base before Yavin and Korriban is the place of the Sith. So in short, KOTOR 3 should at least mention or if we do go there, different areas like on Dantooine, the spaceport mentioned in KOTOR I believe it is called Garang.

• 2 weeks later...

Korriban and Dantooine are the ying and yang of the KOTOR saga and should stay but i think that korriban should be changed to you see more of the city and not the enclave.

as for dantooie it should stay and the caves should be a hideing place for the jedi, and to make it awsome why not have the girl and boy that you save from the two main familys the 'administrators' of dantooine at the time. and they are suplying reven when he comes back into the known reagons yet only they know.

only a wacky idia....

Never the less Korriban and Dantooine SHOULD STAY!

hm i dont really know...

In kotor I i liked dantoine and i really loved korriban, korriban was my favourite planet. I like that i-want-to-join-that-academy-feeling. There were a lot of people to interact with.

in Kotor II both planets were recycled. And both of them i likes least. Dxun/Onderon was the best planet imo.

So, if Korriban returns, what could be interesting there? the sith academy is destroyed and noone lives there anymore. For me this is enough, i dont want to visit a planet where hardly noone lives. Even if we can explore other areas, what do you think could be there? ancient tombs of the sith, nothing more. That isnt enough imo.

And Dantoine? well there are more people at least... but i think after beeing in both Kotors the environment isnt that interesting anymore. If they make something real interesting and new out of it, yeah, but i wonder what that could be.

The only used planet I'd like to really visit (apart from Onderon) is a rebuild Taris! :) but thats unlikely so we better go with Coruscant!

both places have their significance and they both need to be in the game. They were both quite short and definately need to be longer. Korriban needs to have a darker storyline with more history or history lessons and the player should be able to take trials and have boobytraps again and meet apparitions of sith lords like Marka Ragnos or Naga Sadow. Dantooine needs to be central and since it is a kind of dull planet that bears a similar resemblance to Saskatchewan, Canada it should hold secrets both dark and light with underground passages and ruins---(Korriban)"...Like Malachor the sith have forgotten it...for a time, but they will remember."-Kreia

• 2 weeks later...

@Darth Insidious- I understand you, but those really don't take the role of Dantooine and Korriban. Of course, maybe you don't care about that either.

@JediMaster12, those are two Sith worlds. I think Ziost was one of the original True Sith planets, and Dromund Kaas was the Sith planet that Mara Jade went to in the Unknown Regions to find Kyle Katarn (in Mysteries of the Sith).

Archived