Home

Returning Characters

Atton

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that maybe Canderous should finally die, but it should be "going out in glory" kind of moment. He should probably end up becoming a Mandalorian hero that the rest of the clans hold in honor, or something. You know, have a big battle, maybe they are your allies and they are helping you fight the Sith, and then they get forced back and Mandalore goes running out and tries to take them all on single-handedly. He dies, of course, and they lose, but he still defends and saves his clan, if only for a little bit. Just make him have a glorious exit at least.

I think that maybe Carth should die in a battle too, his ship destroyed as he is defending Telos- very emotional, of course, but he should have a "good" end too.

But, there should be some major character that dies, perhaps another one of the characters from the earlier ones, or maybe a new prominent character (or even maybe a party member) could have a dramatic and emotional death. Or maybe even Revan and the Exile- although that would probably only happen if they were the opposite side or something.

If you are a DS female, Carth shows up on the Star Forge and tries to turn you back- there is no option but to kill him. It isn't cut, though, it is in the game; I think you were thinking about the cut ending where you can turn back to the light and die on the Star Forge with Carth.

But as for Dustil, maybe the devs will just assume that if Revan was LS he is alive. If he was DS, you have a dead Dustil. After all, that is probably what happened in most people's games.

I don't think anyone in the first two games should join your party but maybe they could be seen when you enter a bar or something. Walking into a bar and seeing atton hitting on Mission would be funny and even funnier if she turned him down. Robots are the only exception but two of them already did that and G0-T0 is someone I don't wan't see again just because I don't thats enough for me.

Or they could always pull a "that character didn't actually die" on us. Poor OE. If they did it, it would totally not be their fault, yet everyone would bash them for it.

*curses Bioware for making K1 so customizable :fist:*

Yep, they could always do that 'everyone thought he was dead, but he still had a flicker of life left in him, and the (Jedi/Sith) that found him kept him alive with the force til he could be dropped into the nearest kolto tank....'

Hey, it worked for Revan and Anakin, right? :)

hmm... characters...

KOTOR1: (pretty much anyone we didnt hear from in KOTOR2)

Mission

Juhani

HK-47

Jolee

KOTOR2:

Everybody excepting Atton, Goto, and Kreia (not atton for storyline reasons, go search your sound files, pc users, for anything you didnt recognize in the game, the actual ending is hidden among them, and some bad news for atton fans)

I think G0-T0 should get a courtesy mention in the next game, but not a big part, and it would be cool if Mandalore was actually canderous. T3 maybe, but like g0-t0, not a big part

A couple things. For the KotOR I characters, Juhani, Jolee, and Mission could all die, so I don't think we will seeing a major part from them. Of course, Jolee would probably be dead anyways, regardless of whether you killed him, which is why I say have him as a force ghost or something.

As for TSL, I know what you are talking about for Atton, but just so you know SOCR: He doesn't die no matter what, there are other cut endings with that where he survived and goes off with the Exile in the Unknown Regions.

BUT, with all that- why do you think the devs are going to pay attention to the cut content? Of course they are going to go on what happened in the finished product, they wouldn't base K3 on things that were left out of TSL. It doesn't matter that Atton could have died in the cut content, that ending was left out of the finished game, so they aren't going to throw that in like it actually happened in the game. That isn't the "real" ending- just an ending that was left out.

and it would be cool if Mandalore was actually canderous.

Guess what. He is, Kreia tells you. :)

T3 maybe, but like g0-t0, not a big part

No, keep the droids. They've been here this long, they need to stay. T3 is a very important character, and it would be criminal (especially considering the stuff he knows about the Exile and Revan) to leave him out but have HK. Except for G0-T0. I don't think that evil droid needs any courtesies at all. :)

Added spolier tags - ChAiNz.2da

Archived