Home

Returning Characters

Atton

Which characters from both KOTOR I and II should be in the next game or none at all. I am hoping for new playable characters but i want some people to come back just because of story reasons. When Atton's future was reveilved it left me with many questions (WTF) i love the mysteriousness because it sounds like he will be back because she does not say it all. I think both Wookies should come back regardless of alignment, it would be interesting to see good wookie v.s. bad wookie, interesting. For story reasons Carth and Bastilla should come back (although i hate them). Kreia should come back as a force ghosty thingy to guide the exile or make his life miserable (assuming the exile is in the game). I think both the Disciple and the Handmaiden should be in the game if the exile is in and depending on gender of the game. Those two characters were the Exile's apprentence (I he/she trained other but deal with it). I think Juhani should die (never liked her). Mandalore should come back as well because he kicked major ass. The droids plus bao-dur should come back just not go-to because go-to is neither humorours or good for that matter.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HK-47, T3-M3 if no one else. Probably Mandalore, too. Those would probably be the only returning ones that I would want in your party.

I would like to see Carth and Bastila again (if they weren't killed by you in K1), as Admiral and Jedi Master respectively. I would also like to see Mission, but she could be killed, and she wasn't really that main of a story character; I guess I will have to say no, on her.

Someone mentioned Juhani getting killed, but as you could have killed her twice in K1, and the first time it didn't have anything to do with whether Revan was LS or DS, so they won't include her.

I would love to see Atton and Carth interact, too. That would be pretty funny, and would be a nice touch for them to meet in the game. The only force ghost I want is Jolee Bindo. Period. As for the wookiees, and the others, there isn't much story importance for them compared to the others, so why waste time on including them?

Ok whay did someone post tree times is it that important? J/K ;-) I want to be Revan again so Carth is in there definately with a real kiss or wedding. Come on you guys get chicks in their underware no matter how you play, we girls need love too! Exile too but a guy, honestly I want I kotor3 where you can have seperate missions for each of them. They did that a lot in 2 so why not.

Visas I'll die if she's not there.

Atton get him a nice Jedi girl NPC he needs to be forgiven already.

Mira is ok but don't NEED her.

Handmaiden She can die for all I care

Disciple Ditto

Bao-dur Again nice but not necessary

Mission DEFINATELY we gotta see how she turned out, I mean you dark siders can specify and not get her.

Juhani Ditto

The droids Of course to not have them would be a desecaration to all of us.

Canderous Ditto

Wookiees not necessary

Force Ghost hmm undecided maybe Vash? Still ticked off that she was dead before I got there.

Jolee YES YES YES and YES somebody from the Jedi needs a brain.

Bastie Sure the "princess" has grown on me since writing her.

And any new NPC's are fine too, and yes Carth must meet Atton. Five will get you ten credits they know each other from the Mandalorian wars.

Personally I would like to see Atton and the Disciple again, mainly because they fought over the Exile though that appeared sketchy. Definitely see Revan and the Exile to tie up the story. Jolee Bindo ghost, yes because he had some humor for a 'crotchety hermit.' Most important HK and T3. They are da BOMB!!

The Handmaiden ehh

Mira- I thought she kicked some Woookie butt. I play lightside

I would love to see Atton and Carth interact, too. That would be pretty funny, and would be a nice touch for them to meet in the game. The only force ghost I want is Jolee Bindo.

I too would like to see interaction between Atton and Carth.

I never ever want to see Kreia again, she annoyed me greatly in KotOR II, always questioning what I was doing and telling me what to do...bah!

My list:

T3 and HK

Jolee in whatever form

Carth

Bastila

Atton

Mira

Canderous

Mission

Revan and Exile at some point in the game

Heh, if Carth and Atton would be funny, I can just see a Mira/Mission or Mira/Bastila interaction....

I'd like to see the rest in cameos, or for short periods on a single planet--e.g. if you went to Kashyyyk, the Wookies could perhaps join the party or at least be part of a significant side quest. I don't know if that's doable or not, but it might be fun.

A Nihilus force ghost, eh? Hmm, not a bad concept. That would be pretty interesting, actually. Maybe from a time period where he can actually speak clearly, though. It would be ultra-lame (and pretty awkward) if he just appeared and started groaning at you.

Archived