Home

Returning Characters

Atton

Guess what. He is, Kreia tells you. :)

Wow! Didn't know that, Ineed to talk to the characters more :smash:.

No, keep the droids. They've been here this long, they need to stay. T3 is a very important character, and it would be criminal (especially considering the stuff he knows about the Exile and Revan) to leave him out but have HK. Except for G0-T0. I don't think that evil droid needs any courtesies at all. :)

Added spolier tags - ChAiNz.2da

Yes, I'd like to see T3 and HK back aswell.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess what. He is, Kreia tells you. :)

i knew this, i didnt want to have to break up my post with spoiler tags tho, Kreia and mandalore tell you this through MANDANTORY conversation between them. You get big hints to it just before their base is attacked

i knew this, i didnt want to have to break up my post with spoiler tags tho, Kreia and mandalore tell you this through MANDANTORY conversation between them. You get big hints to it just before their base is attacked

Well, the way you said it didn't at all suggest that you did. Even if it is mandatory, though, it still is there- I don't really get your point.

My list:

HK-47 (NPC)

T3-M4 (NPC)

Revan (Near the end interactive cameo)

Exile (Near the end interactive cameo)

Bastila (Interactive cameo)

Carth (Interactive cameo)

Brianna (Handmaiden (Interactive cameo))

Atton (Interactive cameo)

Mira (Interactive cameo)

Visas Marr (Interactive cameo)

Mission (Would be nice)

Jolee (Would be nice)

Juhani (Leave out)

Bao-Dur (Leave out)

Canderous/Mandalore (Leave out)

Kreia (Leave out)

Goto (Leave out)

Wookies (Leave out)

Mical (Disciple (Leave out))

Believe it or not. I miss my Revan.

But for a playable character I think they should bring back Mission. I mean my god, she was only 14 in the first one, after K2 she's around 19. So......by Kotor 3 she wouldn't be too old.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I can barely remember facts from both games.

I wish Mission wouldn't have been killable, otherwise I would agree with you all and have her as a nice, interactive part in K3. The devs would have to decide to have you choose Revan's alignment again or something, and it wouldn't be a very big part because she might not even be there.

But just to go onto another part of this- what exactly do you all think that we will be seeing these returning characters (hopefully) doing? What part do you think they'll play?

I would like like to see all of the old cast.

But for playable yeah maybe a few old cast but also a new team altogether.

I would really like it if you do actually meet the old cast. They better not cut them out. Characters like. Revan, Bastilla, Carth, Exile and whatnot.

Carth and Atton dialogue would be great!

I also liked T3 and HK. Dont you love T3? it reminds me of R2, he's got that atittude if you know what a mean. "Hey did your driod just spit at me?"

I live that bit.

Did you ever meet Dustil in Kotor 2? I dont think so. But I think it would be cool to have him as a playble charater in Kotor 3. (You know, you can have a choice, if you choose an option saying that Revan saved him in the first one, or you can say Revan killed him and get another character insted) Too complicated? Well thats my opinion, Oh well.

But yeah thats what I think.

^If they include Dustil, I think the most they will do is just base it on his alignment. If you were a LS Revan, you would probably try and save Dustil, so it shouldn't be too much. After all, Bastila was in TSL is you chose LS Revan, no matter what. Here is what I think the characters are going to be doing:

Bastila: Jedi Master on the Council, maybe temporary Master. (If alive)

Carth: Still Republic Admiral commanding the fleet. (If alive)

Dustil: Jedi Knight, maybe with his father. (If alive)

Atton: Maybe a rogue Jedi, perhaps training you a bit in the Force in the beginning.

Brianna: Jedi Master in the new Telos Jedi Academy.

Canderous: Party Member

HK-47: Party Member

T3-M3: Party Member

Jolee: Force Ghost guiding you for a little bit.

Revan/The Exile: In the endgame part of K3, perhaps fighting them or with them.

I think you should decide at the starty of the game whether Reven was LS or DS and the game then assumes that he want totally one way or the other.

So, Reven LS List:

Atton (NPC)

Carth (Multiple Cameos, maybe like a guy who gives you your orders)

Bastila (NPC)

Jolie (NPC, no way the Sith got him)

HK (NPC)

T3 (NPC)

Mandalore (Cameo, but important)

4 New characters

Reven DS List:

Bastila (NPC, DS)

HK (NPC)

T3 (NPC)

Hanharr (NPC)

As to the "Force Ghost" Kreia idea that can't happen, you have to be LS and die in a self sacrificial way.

My list:

HK

T3

Revan

Exile (Only see him a bit)

Bastila

Carth

Atton

Mira

Visas Marr

Mission

Jolee

Juhani

Bao-Dur

Mandalore

and four more new people.

and i think that T3, Mandalore (and some of his men) and Bao-Dur should be bulding extra rooms and parts on the ebon hawk for all the extra people!

^But to what extent? Is Mission going to have to sort things out with her parents or something, that all of a sudden show up? Are you going to have to save Juhani from the dark side again? What about Bao-Dur, what really can you do more with him? Or someone like The Disciple, for that matter?

I don't think the devs are going to spend time putting in things for every single party member from the other games, and give them some backstory that was never there in K1 or TSL- In my opinion, they could use that time creating some new characters for use to discover and experiment with, and actually have an interesting backstory that is something new.

I don't mind seeing cameos; but having them all show up and do all of their sidequests over again and have to get to the back of their "new" stories all over again, when you could be meeting new and different characters?

K1 was Bastila/Carth/Juhani/Mission/etc.'s story. TSL was G0-T0/Mira/Hanharr/Visas/Brianna's story. I'm not against cameos, but for KotOR III to feel like a new journey/story, you need to have well-fleshed out new characters. KotOR III isn't going to be named "KotOR III: The Previous Games Revisited", is it? They can spend their time on other things, like not having characters that have three different lines of dialogue.

You don't need a lot of new characters. Look at book series...es....they always have the same characters as the main ones. The KOTOR games have enough characters now that they ARE the story, and adding another large set of new characters is kind of unnecessary. Maybe 3 or 4, but now that we have several good characters, they should focus on those, instead of leaving them behind.

^I'm not saying leave them behind, but if we don't need a lot of new characters, why in TSL were you not Revan, and why didn't you have mostly the same old gang from K1? They need to be important in some way, at least a few of them, but KotOR isn't a book series. For the game, there needs to be new and interesting characters, otherwise, it will just get boring.

Archived