Home

Potential sith

OoMandaloreoO

Potentially being able to do proper missions for the sith and not kill them would be cool. what do u think . DO u think it would be cool to embrace the dark side and work with the sith or just kill evryone like wht it has done in kotor1/2?

Maybe you could climb the sith ranks and actually lead the sith againgst the jedi or republic. It would be cool

Maybe you could climb the sith ranks and actually lead the sith againgst the jedi or republic. It would be cool

That would be kind of cool. Much better than the mindless slaughter of everything from the previous games.

No it wouldn't.

Why not? Most people bitch & moan for 2 seperate stories for the paths in the game, & most of their ideas tend to be this, so whats the problem?

Potentially being able to do proper missions for the sith and not kill them would be cool. what do u think . DO u think it would be cool to embrace the dark side and work with the sith or just kill evryone like wht it has done in kotor1/2?

thats just like BF or BF2 with a tiny tiny difference

i think its a great idea from a storytelling standpoint. think about it: if your character starts out as a former Sith Lord thats looking to either renounce and ammend his/her past or seek to become the greatest of the Sith (while possibly dealing with the new threat of the True Sith). its definately a different perspective than the 'start out as a clean slate' type deal. and it would change the way the 'typical' story would unfold.

the question is: would it be a good thing for the Kotor series?? well, i'm too sure. i think it would be a better idea for a future Star Wars RPG, and not neccessarily Kotor 3.

just my two pennies. ;)

i think its a great idea from a storytelling standpoint. think about it: if your character starts out as a former Sith Lord thats looking to either renounce and ammend his/her past or seek to become the greatest of the Sith (while possibly dealing with the new threat of the True Sith). its definately a different perspective than the 'start out as a clean slate' type deal. and it would change the way the 'typical' story would unfold.

the question is: would it be a good thing for the Kotor series?? well, i'm too sure. i think it would be a better idea for a future Star Wars RPG, and not neccessarily Kotor 3.

just my two pennies. ;)

I have to agree with stingerhs, It would be an interesting prospect and I'd actually like to play a game where you can explore both sides of the alignment to their entirety. But, for this series, I'm not sure that fits.

Archived