Home

space vs ground

shadowsfm

what is more enjoyable to you?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. what is more enjoyable to you?

• ground
    • space

I have been waiting a decade for a decent SW RTS set in the space so I could blow up fleets. Rebellion was only a partial satisfier and left me very...hungry in terms of space battles.

I mean I was so hungry for space battles at one point that I ended up buying well over one hundred capital ships when they were out as micromachines (as you can imagine I have a ton and a half of other ships too since they always came in groups...so I have some sweet fleets...erm I mean I'm too big for these things).

I've only been able to kinda semi soothe my tastes with Armada mods and stuff. I can honestly say I was seriously pissed off when I saw GB was going to be a ground only game and I think I shouted something to the effect of "Who the heck cares about the gungans and their freaking battle in the middle of a freaking field where they should have all been whiped out because they were DUMB enough to stand in the middle of a field at a low point nonetheless!" and yes...it was that long of a shout each time...

So...in summary. I want space battles. :)

Voted for space.

On a side note, wouldn't it be nice if u can issue order to retreat your ground assets or troops during a space battle that u are likely to loose. Then your remaining space force could buy time until those transports depart from the planet. This option can make an interesting tactical situation.

On a side note, wouldn't it be nice if u can issue order to retreat your ground assets or troops during a space battle that u are likely to loose. Then your remaining space force could buy time until those transports depart from the planet. This option can make an interesting tactical situation.

ooooooooooooh gibbly...

that was my stomach doing a flip flop of joy at the thought.:elephant::elephant::elephant:

ooooh boys...if only. Sry I'm good.

Star Wars is all about Space Battles. :vsd::naboo::edeaths:

I played Homeworld or Starcraft before,but i hope the Space Battles in EAW

will be much much better.(although EAW looks thousand times better)

The Battles in the videos look so cool,they bring the Star Wars atmosphere and feeling back to you.

Alone the Sound effects (when the Tie Fighter flights near by,or the fire from the X-Wing Laser Turrets).

*sigh*

1 month and 3 weeks away till the REAL Space Battles begin.

ground does look good!!! the weather effects, native species, terrain hights i must say they have put a good deal of work in that not to mention, : battle of hoth, wookie planet, yavin, endor etc only thing i hope is that there will be mods or exspansion packs for clone wars and more units from later in the starwars saga

Id have to say space for me Its just the fact of watching your Fighters And capital Ships Wage war against the finest of the other faction and watching your ships send the others down in flames to melt in the planets atmosphere it just sends a tingle down my spine

Mag Trinix

Archived