Home

Six *NEW* EaW Screenshots

popcorn2008

Good point, I would say its the space station being big. Those look more like medium sized capital ships to me though, because at the top you can see a few what look like to be TIE scouts flying around and those look big compared to the capital ships. Im guessing those are smaller sized capital ships, about the size of a corellian corvette.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, most people would agree with me that this is a awesome looking game. 99% of the screenies that I've seen have been my desktop at one point or another....

So I apologize for saying this: those are just ugly. lol! Like this guy.... :sithm:

I think that's because they are either scans of a magazine or digital pictures of a magazine. To achieve that effect graphically would require some hardware lol :)

I think that's because they are either scans of a magazine or digital pictures of a magazine. To achieve that effect graphically would require some hardware lol :)

These pictures look a lot better than they did this morning. Thankfully we found some higher quality shots, that other comment was made before then.

If you see at some images at galactic map, units costs are expressed in dollars ( $ )..........i mean, ok, the guys on Petro worked on C&C series, but we're in Star Wars universe now which uses imperial credits i think.................:)

....but do you know a symbol for credits?

Well, this is no excuse for the usage of dollar.

Han Solo to Luke: "- My fellow jedi, do you have 100 dollars for that turbo-super-antigravity engine?"

Luke "- No Han, i don't have a penny..."

:) Dollars just don't "stick" to SW.

I think the imperial creadit have the same sign to the Empire's symbol (that octagon or whatever it is). Someone here may know better.

Thanks for the screen shots. We learned a little more about the game.

Look at the screen shot with the army on Ryloth attacking the Sandcrawler. If you look at the mini map all the units are on screen. Then look at the pop count and it says 5/10. There are five infantry units, two scout bikes, and one commander (hero). The triangles are control points, and red is for enemy and green is for yours. I’m guessing yellow is probably ally or neutral? There is an icon to the upper right designating that there is a hero on the map, which is the commander unit. It appears that the scout bike icons are to the right of the other “normal” units and are filling up two horizontal slots.

From this information we can assume that:

Heroes take up no population slots. (my guess is that you can only have three heroes per system as shown in one of the other screen shots).

Scout units take up no population slots, but you are limited to only two scouts per map.

Infantry squads take up one population slot per “unit”, but each “unit” can have anywhere from 4-10 infantry within that “unit”. (You probably start out with 4-5 and research upgrades to increase that limit to 9-10).

I believe it is---galacticdollar.gif. Anyway, hopefully they change that. It just looks odd....

Beautifully loud naturally!

Sounds like high praise..... I think. hehe

Protokolldruide

Didn't they build Stonehenge?

Seriously, great screenies. I keep getting more and more exited.

Come one Feb. 16th!

the way i counted the company cap on the sandcrawler pic is

two scouts bikes = 1

18 troopers = 1

18 troopers = 1

hero = 1

4 troopers = 1

because the discription for a reb infantry reads: rebellin soldier, lightly armed, but highly motivated. 3 squads (of 5 soldiers each) per company.

so rebs get 15 soldiers per company while imps get 18.

Archived