Home

Basic Braining, a.k.a. "Introduce yourself!"

Whatever. Teleportation is for suckas. Real men enjoy having highly compressed combustible material stuck on their backs. It's a sign of maturity and sexiness. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.

I bet if Albert Einstein had a choice between the two he would choose the jet-pack. Hell, his robotic clone who I fight ALL THE TIME has a jet-pack. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.

Besides using a teleporteer would feel too much like startrek or stargate. Those are lame. Ohhhh beam me up kirk, or ohhh dial me up teelk. Shut up with their high-tech jargon. If someone asked to beam me up or dial me in I'd drop kick 'em in the face.

I'd rather be like the rocketer, and just be like . Yeah. Then drop kcik someone else in the face. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH. And having twin jets of love erupt from my backside and spread joy to all underneath me.

(sexual innuendo?)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

long334 if you're turtle-whatever and/or are responsible for the recent spamming, could you please kind of grow up and give it a rest? I'd like to think you're mature enough to not fill web forums with rubbish, but you're not doing much to back that belief up.

Bear in mind that anybody can post something trashy, and anybody can spend a few minutes playing with proxies. It's not hard, and I could post random crap right now if I wanted to either here or on any other forum in the world. Guess why I don't?

I mean, I've got better things to do than chase people down who can't exercise basic self-control. If you're unhappy with this place then do the proper thing and just leave rather than trying to make a show of yourself. Do you act like this in real life? :/

Yea, what is going on with people lately? If Thrik is having to close threads and tell people to grow up you know something's going down. He's like the most chill and cool Mod I've ever seen. And this place enjoys an incredible amount of freedom. So please peeps, keep it real and don't ruin it for the rest of us. Insanity, and even stupidity is fine here. But don't be a bum.

long334 if you're turtle-whatever and/or are responsible for the recent spamming, could you please kind of grow up and give it a rest? I'd like to think you're mature enough to not fill web forums with rubbish, but you're not doing much to back that belief up.

Bear in mind that anybody can post something trashy, and anybody can spend a few minutes playing with proxies. It's not hard, and I could post random crap right now if I wanted to either here or on any other forum in the world. Guess why I don't?

I mean, I've got better things to do than chase people down who can't exercise basic self-control. If you're unhappy with this place then do the proper thing and just leave rather than trying to make a show of yourself. Do you act like this in real life? :/

Get Long out of here that dumbass told me all he wants to do here is hack,spam,and annoy the rest of us to death!!Long is his REAL name and that name makes me mad.Hes an annoying as motherf***er.Oh god if he starts talking to me I'm going to FLAME HIS ASS!!You dont know the hell hes put me through.Hes gotten me so mad he made me break my pencil and I got to the point were I was gonna kick his ass,lucky for him that I had a pen to draw with(when I'm super pist drawing calms me down a bit)He knew I was mad yet he still annoyed me I ended up making him bleed an making his finger swollen and bruised and that was just a warning.He IS going to spam!!AHHHHHH I am in rage!!! :firemad:

Yeah, I'm sorry to spoil your fun Tabby but we've long known that you're also long334, lilong334, and turtlefreak. I don't know if you suffer from multiple personality disorder or what, but it's really lame.

Yeah, I'm sorry to spoil your fun Tabby but we've long known that you're also long334, lilong334, and turtlefreak. I don't know if you suffer from multiple personality disorder or what, but it's really lame.

Wow, more drama.

So all those other users were made up?

I'd just like to point out at this time that the forum software quite readily shows us accounts that belong to the same owner, and while I'm not inclined to hunt you down for doing it I do ask that you refrain from using the second account to be a moron, or to spam in turtlefreak/TechnoTabby's case.

If you do this then you give us both grounds and logged evidence to file an abuse complaint with your internet provider, which if something I've successfully done before to have somebody's internet connection disconnected and am quite happy to repeat if need be (Incredibly rarely, fortunately!).

Everyone knows things are relaxed here, and most of you are awesome, but in the case of those who might be thinking of doing something like turtlefreak -- please don't. heart.gif

Most ISPs have their own acceptable use policy (example) that's agreed to when signing up, but having somebody cut off completely is rarely the goal -- I'm not a vengeful person. :)

All I as an admin ever want is for people to be peaceful and not spamming, so if phoning up the ISP (or the school, in TechnoTabby/turtlefreak's case) and asking that they look into it is enough to make the user stop causing trouble then that's fine with me.

The best tactic for an ISP is to simply send an advisory letter to the person who pays for the internet connection that reminds them it's to be used nicely and includes a copy of the acceptable use policy. This usually sends a clear message to whoever's abusing the connection but without the nastiness of going into a formal disconnection and whatnot.

TechoTabby, turtlefreak, lilong334, and long334 (the latter two of which spammed various other forums on LucasForums) are all the same person. I'm not pulling any ban triggers at the moment; I'm simply asking that the nonsense stop and that one account be used. It doesn't need to go any further than that. :)

I personally know TechnoTabby and Turtlefreak. They are school friends whom I've bugged into getting accounts. Please dont ban them. The last two are definietly the same person however, it's this really annoying asian kid at school. Ban him on the other hand, he's a jackass to everyone he meets.

Archived