Home

Basic Braining, a.k.a. "Introduce yourself!"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remain sceptical. This would be far from the first time I've been lied to with an almost identical excuse for acting like a fool (brothers and friends in the house are also favourites).

If he is genuinely somebody at your school causing problems then the first question I would ask is: how did he find this forum? And why are they so determined to cause problems on here, going so far as to post in the Star Wars forums and whatnot with random rubbish?

I still can't say I'm convinced you're not all the same person though due to the out-of-character post from TechnoTabby earlier in this thread.

If you aren't then I sincerely apologise for the false accusation, and ask that you either try and stop this lilong334 fool from coming back or accept that the connection will just be banned (not necessarily by me) and you'll no longer be able to post from the same place as him. :/

Thrik, Techno Tabby and I are two totally different people.

Trust me.

As for this Long person, it's kinda obvious that the two accounts are indeed the same dude.

So

By all means,

Ban them, or HIM!

He found out about this Forum when someone with a big mouth opened it and he found out.

I will not say any names but this person and I might get into a "cat fight" tomorrow for me saying these things.

I would like to apologize to her now before she wipes the floor with me

lol

MORE DRAMA!? >_>

I wish I could get my friends to join LF. :(

Techno Tabby is a GUY, remember? turtlefreak is a GIRL, remember? :xp:

How can they be the same person Thrik I mean srsly.

((Hehe Tabby, had to bring that gender confusion joke up again.))

Its cool Dav the whole gender confusion thing is still funny.LOL

By the way Thrik I'm sorry about my acting weird on that one post I dont think anyone here has ever seen or heard me mad (in this case writing mad).When I get mad I dont normaly go baboon mad it's really rare for me to get that mad.This Long kid is the only person ever in my life who has gotten me that mad.I mean the kind of mad that is not healthy for you.I'm trying to aviod him now.Anyways I apalogize again for my weird post.

Is it ok for people to get snasauges? I mean I know they were made for dogs, but come on. It sounds like it combines both sausages and umm snouts? If my dog eats it, it's got to be good right? I mean he eats fecees and raw dead animals and those are two of my favorite foods EVA.

So in conclusion, we should all carry throwing stars.

Thank-you for your time.

Long has a habit of looking over other people's shoulders as they netsurf. He's tried to spam up my MS and dA accounts already. It's super annoying. And I wouldn't care if I couldn't log in at school or at the library (that's supposedly how he gets on) as long as he gets banned. It's really getting on my nerves, as I'm quite sure that what he is doing is illegal and subject to harrasment suits and he's forged on grounds liable for suspension/expulsion and perhaps a restraining order on my end, and even more so on TechnoTabby's.

To an extent, I beleive some favors can be pulled. I may not have much status here, but had I not started the Campaign Thread, we'd have no modz at all.

... makes me wonder ... why am I not a mod? I'd be uber-excellent and treat everybody to star stickerz and lollipopz.

Okay, okay, I'm reasonably convinced you're not all the same person now. I kind of went into accusation mode as that tends to bring out the truth in people. Sorry!

If this guy is using your school connection to spam LucasForums though, you have to understand that in order to effectively ban him we'd have to ban the entire connection, which means the whole school would be cut off if it all uses one internet connection divided between computers. We'd have to do this as otherwise he could just use another free email account to sign up, which he's already done once.

However, it looks like he's laid off for the time being, so hopefully he'll give it a rest and you guys will be fine. :) He sounds like a bit of weirdo if he gets enjoyment out of spamming random forums like this.

As for moderatorship, at this exact moment I don't think there's a need to add more and I definitely don't want to make any changes like that while this confusion is going on. I may consider it in a couple of weeks though, since elTee has gone largely AWOL and I'm going to have more projects I've had on the back burner to deal with from then which'll cause me a bit of distraction. heart.gif

So, Thrik-y-pooh, does that mean we will forget anything that ever has been between us two, back inne days, when we were toddlers, shake hands, become best friends and such and still you won't make me a mod, ever?

Man, all I can say is I appreciate your administrative wisdom. ;~

Archived