Home

Basic Braining, a.k.a. "Introduce yourself!"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Make jokes. Ever.

Just joking. :)

New members? We have you guys now! Newbies such as TechnoTabby, JoeDoe, turtlefreak (yes, I consider you new), and Grey Master (yes, you're new too to an oldy like me. :)

Speaking of oldies, where's DylanMay? He made a single post earlier last week, but I haven't seen him since.

Well all you have to do is meet a girl, slip her some benzodiazepines, and make sure she wakes up next to a copy of Psychonauts. At first, she'll be confused, but if she doesn't want her friends to think that she is a slut, she'll have no choice but to join the RD forums.

That is sig quality right there. Brill x10 itchy.

Although I would appreictaite another mod who was around like Smon.

It would have to be someone who can follow and yet bend and twist the rules to no extent.....they would also have to be able to be here all the time..........hmm.......

Sum1 make a new thread for nominees!!!

Archived