Home

Knights of the Old Republic's Cut Content

The Doctor

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

To point out the obvious, the Rough-Cut Upari Amulet was cut as well. The item is in the game, but the script to give it to the player is bugged.

Also, Dia on Taris was supposed to give the player a blue lightsaber crystal if the player got the bounty off of her head. Seems a little pointless since the player gets to choose a crystal later, but maybe Bioware intended something else here.

• 2 weeks later...

With regard to cut content. Does anyone recognize what the dan13__zzshari.utc module is under danm13_s.rim is? I was under the impression that it is Sharina Fizark (the lady from Tatooine who sells you her wraid plate), if you choose lightside there are sound files in the streamwaves where she shows up on Dantooine and thanks you. I am not sure if this happens in the original game though.

With regard to cut content. Does anyone recognize what the dan13__zzshari.utc module is under danm13_s.rim is? I was under the impression that it is Sharina Fizark

It just says her name is Shari. Her appearance is labeled "Commoner_01_Fem_Asian".

It is Sharina Fizzark; I found the dialogue tree that thanks you for helping her out, and her building a new life on Dantooine. (Only to be killed in the Sith bombardment...>_>). I'm not certain if this was actually cut, since I haven't actually checked to see if she was there or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for bumbing this thread, but i starded a similar about cut content.

Im almost 100% that Sharina dosen't show up on Dantoine

This is taken from the other thread

If you listen to the first 18 tracks at SWKotOR\streamwaves\m13aa\bast01, Bastila is talking about how to open the burial mound at Dantoine

I also found this SWKotOR\streamwaves\m44aa\wrai06, it's at the rakatan tempel, and it sound like a sith that have some kind of pets with him.

And here is some new i found

SWKotOR\streamwaves\m40aa\cuts01 The sith commander say that he is going onboard the ebon hawk

\SWKotOR\streamwaves\m40ab\injo08 and this is about some sith commander that you can ask or threat to help you

Some one mention this, its a droid that you can use to fast travel with SWKotOR\streamwaves\m40ad\swoo02

And here is something about a injured dark aprentice SWKotOR\streamwaves\m44aa\injs03

I hope that someone can restore some of theses things

It is Sharina Fizzark; I found the dialogue tree that thanks you for helping her out, and her building a new life on Dantooine. (Only to be killed in the Sith bombardment...>_>). I'm not certain if this was actually cut, since I haven't actually checked to see if she was there or not.

Im shure you all know where her dialogue on Dantooine is, but if not here it is:

.....\SWKotOR\streamwaves\m13aa\zzsh24

These do imply that she was to be on Dantooine, but from the looks of things she could only say a few words.

• 1 month later...

Archived