Home

Knights of the Old Republic's Cut Content

The Doctor

From what I understand Yuthra's redemption was to have been conclued in Slayaron and there may also have been something extra with HK47 as he mentions Slayaron as well.

Also the woman outside the hunting lodge on Tootine was suspsed to appear on Dontoine if you gave her creadtes for the wrath plate :) You could have a short converation with her.

All is I can say is at least K1 isn't cut as badly as K2 :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^ AND how do yu know that?

Cause he's cool :xp:

j/k

I believe (in some long lost thread somewhere far far away on a forum called Bioware) there was a thread about cut content for Kotor.

And not to be a pushy dweeb, but wouldn't your post (a moderator's post *GASP*) go against forum rules? ;)

<ChAiNz Mode>

Rule: 1 The forum is solely for the discussion of mod requests. Any discussion of how to make a mod or off topic discussion will be directed to the main Holowan Forum or deleted (@ moderator discretion). If you have technical questions, please ask them in the general Holowan Labs forums.

Rule: 6 "Why?" is irrelevant to a request. Please do not contribute to a thread unless it's geared towards the completion of it, or ideas on how it's to be achieved (or whether or not it can be). Cluttering a thread can make it hard for the requestor and/or the modder "taking the task" to keep tabs on progress.

The parts in red to be specific.

</ChAiNz Mode>

Sorry ChAiNz, I just couldn't resist! ;P

You are incorrect The_Maker, as T7 is asking someone about their posts contents not about the mod idea, please leave the moderating to us mods, thanks. -RH

^^^ AND how do yu know that?

I crossed the rivers of fire on Galtax IV, scaled the peaks of Mount Yougrett on the seventh moon of Jaglan Beta, walked the Pass Of Ynys Mon on Optima Maxima, crossed the deserts of Ulixia III and finally swam the icy seas of Santraginus V to find the lost holocron of the Jedi Yovrukk Tel, who noted down the tale of how the story came about, and then, realising the threat should the Sith find this knowledge, hid the knowledge of it's location deep in the Jedi Archive.

:xp:

Seriously, it was on the thread at Bioware, like The_Maker said ;)

Is there any way that the Iriaz can be spawned in the plains of Dantooine, perhaps even be attacked by the Kath hounds?

Yes, it's possible. It's been a long time since I looked at it but if I remember correctly, there are even a few scripts or files that refer to the iriaz....kind of like Deadeye Duncan.

As for the Dantoine doors in Kotor 1, most of them are part of the area model and can't be opened but there are a few doors here and there that are real and it includes the doors for the sublevel of the academy...you can even walk down the small corridor past those doors...

Thx. I take it it's not one of the one's up by the Hawk, as those all seem to lead to black voids or not open for me...And the one's up by the rooms also seem to be part of the module...

Is there anything left of the Hutt's room/Swoop racing stuff? Or the old landing pad?

Also, do you know the model names for those of Sleheyron?

No, it's the door at the other end of the enclave: the one you use to access the sublevel in Kotor 2.

The only area model I am aware of is an arena. I don't remember the filename though. Lighting is pretty bad...You'll find some screenies here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=1512207&postcount=71

and here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/KotOR0002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/KotOR0001b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You ask the Irodonian, "How many credits would it take to make your business my business?" He replies, "This is the way of this water world, is it not? Pathetic creatures barganing with credits for what they cannot seize through strength. My people are warriors, not sniveling merchants." Then your character is suppose to reply but doesn't and you have Alt+F4 to exit the game. Any modder know if there was supposed to be a line there or if it was supposed to exit the conversation?

WOW this would be a great point to pick up at for the Iridorian recruitable NPC idea I just posted, check it out :twogun:

btw if anyone is ever interested in doing a Sleheyron mod of some sort, I thought this could be interesting (look at David Gaider's posts): http://swforums.bioware.com/viewtopic.html?topic=275277&forum=89

Nice catch Darth333. I especially like the points that David made about Yuthura and how her dialogue included mention of Sleheyron "Because it Was Cut." Not as others would lead you to believe that it was scrubbed out of the game. It was obviously Davids little knife in the back to incite curiosity by modders like us. :laughing:

Archived