Home

What Is Your Favourite Fanfic?

This Thread is for saying your top ten favourtie Fanfics. If you can't think of ten, just put your five or six favourite Fanfics on.

Rules:

1. If you are a writer at LucasForums, then you can't vote your own.

2. You can vote for finished or unfinished Fanfics.

3. If you want you can vote a Fanfic and it's sequels together (Example: Return Of The Exile/The Destruction Of The Sith by Jedi_Knight_707).

4. You can vote Fanfics that have been written by the same writer (Example: Mace Windu: Jedi Master Reborn/Galactic Conquest: The Rise Of The Imperials by RC 1162).

5. If you have time, put a reason why you liked it and put it in your top ten or less.

No this is not The Entertainment Centre Awards 2005! This is just what you think is your favourite Fanfic.

My top ten Fanfics.

1. The Plight Of Darkness by ForceFightWMe12

2. Mace Windu: Jedi Master Reborn by RC 1162

3. The Adventures Of John Skywalker/Philosophy Of The Force by John Skywalker

4. Jaden Korr - Darth Qollous by Sabretooth

5. The Crystal Of Life by RenegadeBore

6. Hidden Shades Of Gray by JasraLantill

7. Darth Sion: A Legacy Of Pain by DarthSion101

8. The Mandalorian Apprentice by Reclaimer

9. Star Wars: Heart Of The Guardian by JediMaster12

10. The Tale Of A Jedi On Dantooine: The Day Of Doom by StaffSaberist

Reasons why I chose them.

Set briefly after KOTOR and then after TSL, Revan, Carth, Bastila return to the help Elron, the Exile on their quest. It is well written and it is the most viewed Fanfic in LucasForums.

Mace Windu is one of the greatest Jedi Masters from the prequels. This Fanfic is set after Mace is "killed" by Sidious. It is well written and there is a suprise in the story in most Chapters.

One of the most orginal ideas for a Fanfic. A twin brother of Anakin Skywalker is brought up as a Sith. Set around The Phantom Menace and Attack Of The Clones, it shows John's Dark Side. Not much has been done on it's Sequel, but I'm expecting it to be as good as the first.

4. Jaden Korr - Darth Qollous by Sabretooth

One of the first Fanfics I've read here. Set straight after Jedi Academy and Jaden falls to the Dark Side. With the help of Exar Kun's Spirit, he becomes a new, stronger Sith Lord as Darth Qollous. It is well written.

5. The Crystal Of Life by RenegadeBore

Set one thousand years after TSL, Obi-Wan's ancestor, Jor-el Kenobi, the last known Jedi Knight travels alone in the Galaxy and meets Carth's decendant, Linduu Onasi. I hope to see more.

6. Hidden Shades Of Gray by JasraLantill

Set after KOTOR and Revan has become a Jedi Knight. Revan and co have a new quest. However things aren't as they seem with their "new guests".

7. Darth Sion: A Legacy Of Pain by DarthSion101

Darth Sion is my favourite Sith in the KOTOR series. Seeing him in a Fanfic which has been well written by another Darth Sion fan is great.

8. The Mandalorian Apprentice by Reclaimer

A Mandalorian as a Jedi. I have never really thought of that. Sure there were probably Mandalorians who could feel the Force, but not actually become Jedi. Includes cameos from Characters from KOTOR.

9. Star Wars: Heart Of The Guardian by JediMaster12

JediMaster12 has done something that I have never ever done. Made up a Planet in the story. A mixture of first and third person, this is well written and has great Characters.

10. The Tale Of A Jedi On Dantooine: The Day Of Doom by StaffSaberist

I chose this, because it is about a normal Jedi on Dantooine, who has fought in the battle on Dantooine during KOTOR. For once it is on a normal Jedi, not a famous one such as Revan or the Exile.

My favorites so far are..

4. Hidden Shades Of Gray by JasraLantill

5. Mira's vision. By cdunshee. "This is a new one, but shows a lot of promise :)"

To be honest, I only write the stories, I don't read them. And I'm surprised noone's even mentioned any of my stories. Is it the fact that in my stories, the Yuuzhan Vong and Republic are allies?

No. I'm not trying to offend you here, and if I do I'll erase this, but the reason I have chosen not to compliment yours as much as others, is you. You said, "I only write stories, I don't read them." It seems to me like you're being mean. So, with all the people that take time to read your story, you can't take a little time to read their stories? Also, you have requested that mach review your work, and when he criticize you, you get mad at him. It's his job as a critic to be honest. If you change your personality a little, then maybe people'd be nicer to you.

[ON TOPIC]I like RC's Mace Windu: Jedi Master Reborn, FFWM12's The Plight of Darkness, and John's Adventures of John Skywalker.

I suppose you're right. It's just that I have a high-functioning form of Asperger's syndrome, meaning I lack certain social skills, which makes me come off as a bit of a jerk. Actually, I did find Dark Mirror by The Doctor to be pretty good, as well as Mace Windu: Jedi Master Reborn by RC 1162.

My Favorite Fanfics:

All of Pottsie's:

The Mandalorian Wars

Jorran Corral - The Chronicles Of A Jedi

Darth Insurgo - Heir To The Sith

Beyond The Force

Pottsie gives a good tie in with the games and the movies and can leave you hanging especially if it's something evil

Count Vericilus: Ebon Hawk Pranksters- That just cracked me up. Very well written with good humor

Arvik's- I think it's a training one, forgive me but I can't place the name right now. Off to a good start and adds an interesting twist concerning the Jedi.

I can't think of more and I feel stupid for not remembering names like I should so I'll post later when I get the other ones I like.

The Plightof Darkness by ForceFightWMe12

all of JK's

all of John Skywalker's

all of Sabre's

Crystal of Life by RenegadeBore

these are the only ones ive read with my mind set. ill have a LOT of reading to do once my exams are over, since i see many new threads have sprung up.

Archived