Home

Im Back

HerbieZ

Welcome back :)

But why god did you only visit Amsterdam? It's the worst place of Holland. :p

Criminality and drugs(ab)use is the highest there of all in Holland.

Nevertheless, i hope you had a good time ^^

Windmills, clogs and tulips. From what i saw on the plane, Holland is a beautiful country. Speaking of plane, it was my first plane journey on the way there so i was a little nervous. I havn't been on Holiday for 13 years since then and that was when i was 5-ish. The plane was awesome, it was a carpy day but when we went above the clouds and it was just blue sky, it was an amazing sight.

The flight back was crap, 12 hours waiting at Schipol airport as the flight was delayed becasue of snow. We then got onto the plane and the door wouldn't shut. It took them two hours to realize that we can't fly with an open door so we all had to get on another Jet2 flight to Leeds/Bradford airport. Bearing in mind my original destination was Manchester. When we boarded the second plane, apparantly the computer on the plane wouldn't start up so that was another two hours. Finally we took off and landed at Leeds/Bradford hitting the runway with such force that everyone screamed and was jolted back, luggage compartments flew open and everyone was left wide eyed. We then got on the Jet2 coach.... to Manchester at 3:00 in the morning with THE most suicide coach driver anyone has ever seen, he drove over pavements, roundabouts and did about 90 on the Motorway. I got home, went to bed and died.

Archived