Home

new heroes

Darth_Death

That Poon Tang Jedi (or however you spell it) would be nice, so would dark woman, or Kyle, or GURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh speak of Kyle, Jan Ors, that Sariss Dark Jedi chick(however you spell it) or Boc from Jedi Knights series, or Jerec.

Hmm... IG88 would also be nice.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More powerful weapons and faster speed I could go for, but wouldn't dodging attacks automatically and super accurate weapons take away from the purpose of building skill in the game? To me, that's the fun of the game, building the skill to improve play.

Perhaps there's a way to make a vehicle Hero only... just put it high up in the air or on a small pedestal such that you'd need a Jedi Force Jump or Jetpack to reach it...

Except I guess Jet Troopers and Dark Troopers would still be able to get to it, and the few heroes without any sort of flight ability wouldn't be able to use it (Grievous, Leia, Han, Chewie).

well not exactly... AT some point in the game (while in space) it lets you choose to be a hero. then the veichle is availbe for that hero. it wouldn't be the same if any charecter or unit got to go in a special aircraft

That might work. And the same could be said of if you're flying in an air vehicle on a ground map... So you'd spawn as the Hero inside your special hero vehicle. But I suppose you ditch the vehicle and some ordinary grunt could then steal it... ;)

well not exactly... AT some point in the game (while in space) it lets you choose to be a hero. then the veichle is availbe for that hero. it wouldn't be the same if any charecter or unit got to go in a special aircraft

Good if you can pull it off, but I think the illusion of that being possable in the campaign is that all AI is set to ignore the vehicle. Now if you do this online its hard for you to stop chipmonk bobby from jacking your ride (I suggest setting FF=On so you can put the kid out of his misery and him cry like he just realized he himself is an accident.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived