Home

Why I hate Rakghouls

PazaakPrincess

You could try using ranged weapons and have the other NPCs fight melee...

I actually do the opposite where my NPCs have ranged weapons and I have the melee. Killer Revan on the loose and the funny thing is that I don't get infected by the rakghouls except for the infected outcasts. Woohoo to me! I don't know how I do it but I do.

But the nice thing about KOTOR is the tranist system so after each fight you can go right back to your hideout and autoheal. ;)
Except that doesn't work. When youu transit back, the enemies in the area have re-spawned, so it's as if you never fought them in the first place.

Think about it though, Rakgouls probably smells like sewer, they are buttt ugly, poisonous, and taste like poodoo.

Now consider Selkath, they smell like fish, sound like a broken speaker, still kinda ugly, but at least they would taste like fish!!!

Next time when you are at meneen, bring some kikkoman(soy sauce) and wasabi.

I just jump in and start fighting usually aim for the Rakghouls though.

It's not that I find them particularly hard to kill especially when I've leveled up a few times running around Taris it's just the turning green I don't like and that they always seem to target me no matter what I make the NPCs do. I feel like it's personal lol

Archived